Starting to see through the Adidas hype machine. It must be so easy for them.

Basically just releasing the same shoe in different colours and in limited stock.

WOW LOOK WOW LIMITED STOCK ONE DAY ONLY LOOKY LOOKY ONLY £150 FOR A SHOE FROM 1970 BUT NOW IN LUMINOUS PINK!

They could sell 2 jobbys with 3 stripes on them and you'll always get some mugs who'll buy them. There's no denying they make the best looking trainers though. Like my gold and black ZX750s on the previous page for instance which are currently in Barking in London village.

Got 2 new pairs of trainers the other day, a pair of Gazelles, and my first ever pair of Nikes. Got them on the recommendation of my cousin, was unsure at first but I quite like them, and they are the comfiest trainers ever. Agree with the other posters about Adidas releasing any old pish. The originals are absolutely honking with some of the colours they are in, yet folk are rushing out to buy them at ridiculous prices.

post-36375-0-65020400-1429260153_thumb.j

post-36375-0-89457300-1429260154.jpg

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1429267975.567729.jpg

They aren't 'that bad' Monster although wouldn't mind getting them brought up to scratch.

They truly are things of beauty.

I stumbled upon this guy with some unbelievable examples of his before and after work:

https://m.facebook.com/TrainerRestoration?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTrainerRestoration

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1429267975.567729.jpg

They aren't 'that bad' Monster although wouldn't mind getting them brought up to scratch.

It seems the sole redeemer is pretty good, go for it.

Send them to him and upload the photos. His work looks good. I threw out a couple of pairs of old gazelles at Christmas, wish I'd known about this lad then.

I have dropped a hint to the missus that I'd like a pair for my birthday.

And by dropped a hint, I mean sent her the link to the Scotts Menswear site with the subject heading "I want these for my birthday"

Thanks to all the top bois that hinted to my missus about the adidas dragons I wanted. Got them today.

Anyone else think these pharrel Williams are horrid. Didn't think much of them until I seen a lad where them yesterday. Stand out like a sore thumb

I assume you mean the superstars, in which case yes.

The Pharrell Stan Smiths are fucking lovely though.