They're not bad trainers. I got a pair of GLV's but not that keen on them really especially considering the price I paid.

I got these Gel pursuit 2 for my work ,they are so comfy ,well worth the £35 I paid for them :thumsup2

post-39346-0-19896400-1431962922_thumb.j

Anyone know where to park in Falkirk town centre that's relatively near Quest?

Park down at b&m down where the old tesco at the bus station was.

Bought these earlier. Nice.

They are tidy mate!

Do they squeak when you walk? I only ask as I have them in a diff CW (maroon) and they squeak, it does my tits in and as a result I wear them infrequently.

Frustrating.

They are tidy mate!

Do they squeak when you walk? I only ask as I have them in a diff CW (maroon) and they squeak, it does my tits in and as a result I wear them infrequently.

Frustrating.

Vaseline round the edges of the top of the tongue, all the way down the sides under the lace holes.

The squeaking is the tongue rubbing against the plastic sewn on to keep the lace holes in.

It sounds ridiculous I know, but trust me, works a treat.

I remember when I was 16 I had a pair of Nike air max that were cream with a navy blue sole with a small bit of navy blue beside the air bubble and a cream and navy tongue.

They were the comfiest trainers I've ever worn. I've looked for years to see if I could buy them from everywhere but no luck.

Was looking forward to the Adidas Jamaica's, but been hearing bad things about the quality of the island series...

Only got the Tahiti's from the island series and they're top notch. Heard there's been a lot of problems with the other two though. Adidas seem to be taking the biscuit at times. They know any re-issues will sell big but the quality is sometimes very very poor..they don't make em like the used to!

Vaseline round the edges of the top of the tongue, all the way down the sides under the lace holes.

The squeaking is the tongue rubbing against the plastic sewn on to keep the lace holes in.

It sounds ridiculous I know, but trust me, works a treat.

Thanks mate, I'll get on to that tomo

Had a look at The Island series today in Size and on all the ones they had out you could clearly see the glue marks round the edge. They seem incredibly popular though as I saw at least four people trying to buy Tahiti's whilst I was in but they had very limited sizes. Shame there is an issue with the quality of some pairs because they're beautiful.

Had a look at The Island series today in Size and on all the ones they had out you could clearly see the glue marks round the edge. They seem incredibly popular though as I saw at least four people trying to buy Tahiti's whilst I was in but they had very limited sizes. Shame there is an issue with the quality of some pairs because they're beautiful.

Plenty of sizes on their website when I last checked. Definitely thinking about getting the Tahitis but I haven't seen them in person yet.

Plenty of sizes on their website when I last checked. Definitely thinking about getting the Tahitis but I haven't seen them in person yet.

In the actual shop in Glasgow they only had 8s and 9s, they do look decent in person, the Tahitis definitely look the best of the three but even on the ones I saw in shop there were clear glue marks. Not hugely noticeable but still annoying for a pair of £75 trainers.