I notice in a lot of pictures people using shoe trees for their trainers, does anyone on here do so and is there any real benefit?

Short term yes. Keeps the trainers in shape; but if you use them all the time it'll morph the shape of the trainers. Stuff them with newspaper instead.

I agree and disagree with Donnie, if you're very rarely wearing them then paper is the way to go. If their just sat a few days/weeks then I'd use the horns, purely because I like the way they look.

In all honesty, I'm just tight and don't like shelling out for shoe trees. :lol:

Do you not like my new Hamburgs, ya c**t? :angry::P

Not really, bit too common for me. Too many iced gems wearing them. :P

Missed my jamaica's delivery by about 3 minutes, utterly seething! Fucking hate UPS, DPD pish all over them with the order tracking they have.

You'll probably be disappointed with them anyway. Very poor quality even if they are an unusual colourway for Gazelle O.G.

Love my newish pair of Asics/Tiger (in dark blue/red) but not for the first time, the sole bit that extends rounds the to the toe is coming away already. I've not been playing football in them or anything like that. Too late to take them back. Really pisses me off that expensive trainers can have that design fault.