The Coaching Carousel

lichtie23

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, who's going to be Mark Davis' "rockstar" head coaching appointment now Harbaugh is oot the picture?

My gut feeling, now, is Sparano will get a 1 year deal to see if he can maintain the "momentum" ( :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: ) he's built up since taking over. (3 wins = momentum???) Nothing to do with the fact he'll be a cheaper option of course.

Raiders job could actually be quite attractive to some coaches. They look to be set at QB and have some other nice young talent on the roster.

As far as the Jets job goes, two names touted so far at Todd Bowles and Jim Mora Jr. (UCLA coach). Two defensive coaches, although Bowles I actually like. On the GM side we look to be hiring a personnel guy which makes a lot more sense.

San Fran have seriously fucked up firing Harbaugh and backing the atrocious GM Baalke. Harbaugh completely turned the 49ers around and was undermined at every turn by the organization this year. Baalke has drafted absolutely terribly and keeps his job, gr8 work lads. Kaepernick is gonna be even worse next year and things will get ugly.

49ers top 5 draft pick in 2016 IMO.

You think 49ners are going to be worse than any the current top five next year? With Gruden stating he would like to keep Haslett on for 2015. Although if that isn't just a sound bite I hope Snyder does the right thing and cans his and Haslett's arse (throw in Allen too please)

Archived