Views on Russia

RUTH58

Oops indeed I mentioned class hatred because you have shown yourself to have a problem there.

Oops.

Have I? Perhaps you could elaborate and shown where I have shown this class hatred. Or perhaps you will just have to admit that you have fucked up here as the orginal post was by ForzaDundee

Yes - Oops indeed.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The drop in the oil and gas price is probably more damaging than the sanctions, but he could have walked away a hero if he'd settled for the Crimea and a devolved, maybe federal structure in the rump Ukraine, and I doubt the West would have done much. By sending tanks and men over the border he's forced the West to draw a line in the sand. The Russian oligarchs have dumped the rouble and shipped their money overseas, the price of 70% of their income has almost halved. I don't see how he going to get out of this one without going further right, Nationalist and militaristic. Could get scary.

The drop in the oil and gas price is probably more damaging than the sanctions, but he could have walked away a hero if he'd settled for the Crimea and a devolved, maybe federal structure in the rump Ukraine, and I doubt the West would have done much. By sending tanks and men over the border he's forced the West to draw a line in the sand. The Russian oligarchs have dumped the rouble and shipped their money overseas, the price of 70% of their income has almost halved. I don't see how he going to get out of this one without going further right, Nationalist and militaristic. Could get scary.

We'll see how it plays. We're just as bad as them mate. The whole thing is mad.

The countries that border Russia are all in Germany's sights. Their plan has always been to control Europe and as VikingTON rightly said, the economic sanctions which were probably devised by Germany are working. The problem is that Russia offered peace on the condition that there were no moves towards her borders; regime change in the Ukraine and countless other incursions from Poland etc and they won't take it; Russia is a proud country with a history of endurance and brilliance and she should be respected. Our leaders are morons and won't bother to help because of the con that the German's have created about unconditional European membership according to Germany's rules. Germany always wanted European control and extending that out to the East and it's been allowed to happen

The countries that border Russia are all in Germany's sights. Their plan has always been to control Europe and as VikingTON rightly said, the economic sanctions which were probably devised by Germany are working. The problem is that Russia offered peace on the condition that there were no moves towards her borders; regime change in the Ukraine and countless other incursions from Poland etc and they won't take it; Russia is a proud country with a history of endurance and brilliance and she should be respected. Our leaders are morons and won't bother to help because of the con that the German's have created about unconditional European membership according to Germany's rules. Germany always wanted European control and extending that out to the East and it's been allowed to happen

U wot m7?

U wot m7?

Statement of fact backed by evidence which can be seen through history. I love German culture and the people but their administrations have always sought to control Europe. Read up on it first before you start talking the sort of sh**e most of the morons on here do

Read up on it first before you start talking the sort of sh**e most of the morons on here do

Which credible works of German history, specifically, ought people "read up on" to come to your dingbat point of view?

Which credible works of German history, specifically, ought people "read up on" to come to your dingbat point of view?

There are many publications but try Adam Tooze "The Deluge" for the origins of what should be patently obvious. However I do expect critics and people who allow themselves to be conned but that's fine

There are many publications but try Adam Tooze "The Deluge" for the origins of what should be patently obvious. However I do expect critics and people who allow themselves to be conned but that's fine

Don't bother mate. The leftist liberal sheeples will never open their eyes to what's really going on.

Absolutely nothing to do with liberalism or left wing politics. Your stupidity should concern you

It is m8. These Guardian wanks are just sitting by and letting Germany take over AGAIN because they won't use some common sense and realise that the European project is doomed to fail.

Some people just can't see what's going on right in front of us.

Because they're worried about Polish incursions that haven't happened?

Oh right. So you believe everything that the BBC have broadcast? Their reporting on the Ukraine has been the most biased and pointless propaganda I've seen since the days of Communism. Please put me back on ignore and talk to SSI. He's more your type of respondent

Oh right. So you believe everything that the BBC have broadcast? Their reporting on the Ukraine has been the most biased and pointless propaganda I've seen since the days of Communism. Please put me back on ignore and talk to SSI. He's more your type of respondent

I don't think welshbairn is likely to fall for such sickening sycophancy.

Just because SSI and I are occasional lovers has nothing to do with it. What alleged Polish incursions are you refusing to talk about?

Well no: you stated that every German government has attempted to dominate the continent. That work doesn't begin until the First World War, decades after the creation of a German state. It also says absolutely nothing about the German state(s) after 1945, whose successive administrations have not, by any credible historian, aimed to dominate Europe.

Better luck next time.

Archived