The "Meh" Super Classico part 3!

We were lucky to score 0 . we are on the slippery slide and I cant see AJ reversing it any time soon , the players dont seem to be responding to him for whatever reason. His hoofball tactics are horrendous to watch and I cant believe that its not at his instructions that we are playing that way.He must know by now that every team we play will press us high up the park and wait for the inevitable mistake. He doesnt seem to know how to counteract this

Hope he isnt there at the end of rhe season

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we were actually better yesterday than I've seen them in a while. Obadeyi is fucking clueless though and Miller lacks fitness, we never look like getting many goals...

Obadeyi is a complete haddie, yet is our top scorer. Grim.

We were lucky to score 0 . we are on the slippery slide and I cant see AJ reversing it any time soon , the players dont seem to be responding to him for whatever reason. His hoofball tactics are horrendous to watch and I cant believe that its not at his instructions that we are playing that way.He must know by now that every team we play will press us high up the park and wait for the inevitable mistake. He doesnt seem to know how to counteract this

Hope he isnt there at the end of rhe season

100% agree.

Archived