Cup final

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a great name and I'm sticking by it.

Where's the Wrangler went? He usually pipes up with some golden chat. He has been very quiet ever since he threatened Duneatin.

He announced on snapchat he will not return until he gets the respect he deserves.

I very much doubt that as he has a Nokia 3310.

The guy is supremely talented at snake.

P.S He's also the only guy I know who still has a tamagotchi

Thought he had upgraded to an iPhone 4S but might be wrong!! What a game snake was though!! And tamagotchi!! Weren't they those stupid wee computer things that lasses used tae have??

Away and lie in your pish PaulBearer. Undertaker is sick off your love in for wee Martin.

Boooooooring

Away and lie in your own pish?

Good patter wee Hoss.

Please come out with more stuff like that. I suggest stuff like- I hope your next shites a hedgehog, away and take your face for a shite or my personal favourite- would you wash a BMW for a tenner?

I've actually quite taken to "wee Martin" and believe with some work we could become best pals!

Merry Christmas Martin

Away and lie in your own pish?

Good patter wee Hoss.

Please come out with more stuff like that. I suggest stuff like- I hope your next shites a hedgehog, away and take your face for a shite or my personal favourite- would you wash a BMW for a tenner?

I've actually quite taken to "wee Martin" and believe with some work we could become best pals!

Merry Christmas Martin

:lol: I'm not Hoss ????????

Archived