Question Time

Elixir

Just now, RedRob72 said:

Yeah I'm waiting too, prove what you've stated, in your own time, no problem.
It was your benchmark not mine, go on, this should be interesting!

The answer we sadly expected.  

Next time you assault the SNP, best be able to argue the point.    

Absolutely telling that you criticise the SG, then squirm away.   

What a shitebag!!!!

The answer we sadly expected.  

Next time you assault the SNP, best be able to argue the point.    

Absolutely telling that you criticise the SG, then squirm away.   

What a shitebag!!!!

Haha brilliant, it was a straight question on employability for graduates in the subject area 'we' have invested in?
You can't answer it in terms of return on investment, so take the default position of 'an attack on the SNP' which somehow means I'm a shitebag, typical Separatist logic.
They're running the show at your behest, at least try and defend your position.
If you can't back it up, just say so and we'll move on.

10 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Haha brilliant, it was a straight question on employability for graduates in the subject area 'we' have invested in?
You can't answer it in terms of return on investment, so take the default position of 'an attack on the SNP' which somehow means I'm a shitebag, typical Separatist logic.
They're running the show at your behest, at least try and defend your position.
If you can't back it up, just say so and we'll move on.

Unable to provide answer = No right to ask  question.  

We have moved on to neutrality in indyref2.   You might find this hard to accept.   

Edited by Pearbuyerbell

So many

'If they believe they can be independent then good luck to them'

'How are they going to survive on their own without the support from England'

And the favourite

'We (England) won't bail them out and neither will the EU how will they support themselves'

Coming from little Englanders on social media tonight now.

IT CAN ALL GET SO FAR TO f**k. WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY DOWN SOUTH, THINK WE ARE INCAPABLE OF BEING AN INDEPENDENT NATION. It is mind blowing.

Typed in capitals because I am seething.

Unable to provide answer = No right to ask  question.  

We have moved on to neutrality in indyref2.   You might find this hard to accept.   

An answer to what? A claim that you are unable to substantiate?

Had to watch QT on record tonight, as I had a Lodge meeting. Swinney's fudge on Scottish education attainment was laughable, wee Nippy must have been choking on her Horlicks.

ETA, there wasn't a single question in your post/response to HammerJag btw, I'm not sure what you want me to answer, and neither are you.

3 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

An answer to what? A claim that you are unable to substantiate?

Had to watch QT on record tonight, as I had a Lodge meeting. Swinney's fudge on Scottish education attainment was laughable, wee Nippy must have been choking on her Horlicks.

ETA, there wasn't a single question in your post/response to HammerJag btw, I'm not sure what you want me to answer, and neither are you.

"Wee Nippy".

Isn't it telling that the ones who sling names about are Unionists?  As someone pointed out earlier, Unionists have pretty much a monopoly on seethe and uncontrollable rage.

Did Heehaw get banned?

He did.
A picture of a spotty arse was his last contribution. He managed to last a while though and its quite telling that not one of the unionists criticised a single post he made.
Stinking fucking hypocrites everyone of them.

8 hours ago, Fide said:

:lol:

My, you're a wee ball of rage.
A recent poll showed that even most Unionists accept the BBC are biased against independence, since you mention it.

Why not cut out the middleman and just link to wings over scotlands twitter?

23 minutes ago, mjw said:

He did.
A picture of a spotty arse was his last contribution. He managed to last a while though and its quite telling that not one of the unionists criticised a single post he made.

Why are unionists so angry?

They won.

2 hours ago, sparky88 said:

Why not cut out the middleman and just link to wings over scotlands twitter?

Perhaps because I wasn't quoting specific figures so had no need to provide a link.  Do you have a problem with Wings Over Scotland, other than the usual repeated tired nonsense?

Also:

C41Jr9hW8AARHd4.jpg

Edited by Fide

I presume this'll be another Question Time in Scotland where we focus on independence question and never actually discuss the SNP record in government.

It's been that way since 2014. In fact, probably for a couple of years before that, in the run up to the Indyref.

Probably for the best just to vote for independence when the inevitable indyref2 happens.

2 hours ago, mjw said:

He did.

Most of his posts didn't even make sense and were designed specifically to wind you up.

On that score he was a spectacular success.

Personally, I didn't take him seriously and it's to your absolute discredit that you did and gave him the oxygen to sustain his presence on here.

I might be bad at times but even you will admit I'm not that bad.

If you choose to respond, please take a breath first. The swearing, abuse and general anger from Nationalists like yourself and the many other Nationalists that pollute this forum is tiresome, slightly amusing  ........but  totally pointless.

25 minutes ago, Fide said:

Perhaps because I wasn't quoting specific figures so had no need to provide a link.  Do you have a problem with Wings Over Scotland, other than the usual repeated tired nonsense?

Also:

C41Jr9hW8AARHd4.jpg

Playing the audience......they all crave the applause on QT.

Most of his posts didn't even make sense and were designed specifically to wind you up.
On that score he was a spectacular success.
Personally, I didn't take him seriously and it's to your absolute discredit that you did and gave him the oxygen to sustain his presence on here.
I might be bad at times but even you will admit I'm not that bad.
If you choose to respond, please take a breath first. The swearing, abuse and general anger from Nationalists like yourself and the many other Nationalists that pollute this forum is tiresome, slightly amusing  ........but  totally pointless.

British Nationalist posting insults and bile = a wind up.
Independence supporters swearing= pollution.
Thanks for clearing that up.