Question Time

Elixir

Why is not knowing your mep the fault of the EU, and not that of the thick, apathetic complacent cūnts who don't understand how to fucking vote?

An excellent question. "The EU is bad because people don't even know who their MEPs are" is one of the most moronic arguments I've ever heard.

Seething over your own inability to answer it, or are you a proud North Briton who thinks Hannah is on the money, and that control is important, but only for countries you recognise as important?

Yes, I'm seething.

And you're the one posting twice in quick succession about an historic vote that your side was roundly beaten on.

Move on.

Edited by McRuffian

Yes, I'm seething.And you're the one posting twice in quick succession about an historic vote that your side was roundly beaten at.Move on.

To another referendum? In time, when enough people cease to think that giving up the "CONTROL" Hannan keeps warbling about to a sovereign parliament located outside your country, and in which your country only has a minority of representatives, is a reasonable thing.

Edited by Antlion

Curious about the ginge's question about Angus leading "an independent Scotland with no money". Was his question predicated on the UK currently having no money or Scotland getting every penny spent her from a rich UK?

It was clearly predicated on an inherited and slavish devotion to the daily mail, the telegraph and daddy's allowance cheque.

To another referendum? In time, when enough people cease to think that giving up the "CONTROL" Hannan keeps warbling about to a sovereign parliament located outside your country, and in which your country only has a minority of representatives.

Posted from his tent in Freedom Square.

What is it with you Nats and a loathing of democracy?If you weren't so comical it'd be sinister.

Is that ScotNats or seething BritNats like yourself, who are horrified at the very thought of North Britain tearing apart the sacred Union Jack?

When we get independence it will be a democracy. No Lords and no Monarchy.

Careful, he'll turn into one of those vomiting Little Britain women. Democracy only exists if it's British, protected by Her Gracious Majesty and the other place.

Worth remembering that Hannah is one of cuddly Ruth's colleagues. I get the impression we're never meant to make that connection.

His surname is Hannan. Dan speaks several European languages fluently and his family home is in Brussels. He could lose a lot of income as a result of Brexit and deserves credit for taking a principled stance,

What is it with you Nats and a loathing of democracy?If you weren't so comical it'd be sinister.

"You Nats"? Brit or Scot? (to comply with the predication). I'm either/or. Could you clarify the question and the basis for it please,...old bean? I'll be happy to opine.