Question Time

Elixir

On 27/01/2017 at 08:06, HTG said:

Not so. London = vibrant and diverse city. 

Scotland = vibrant and diverse country. 

If Scotland were a region, Yorkshire would be in the world cup qualifiers.

No matter how jaundiced or how big a troll and moron you might be, these are the realities and you'd need to loathe Scotland to suggest otherwise. 

Snivel on. 

London = vibrant and diverse region

Bristol= vibrant and diverse city

Manchester /Nth West= vibrant and diverse region

Cardiff= vibrant and diverse city

Glasgow = vibrant and diverse city

Scotland = stagnant and monocultural region

Despite my assessment I still love Scotland but just hate the SNP overlords who have denied us our better and brighter future because of their refusal to work honestly and with integrity  within the UK framework.

12 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

Enough McSniveller.

Remember, you hate Scotland so much you would prefer it to be run from the capital of a west African republic than by it's own people.

What a wank of a guy you are.

Oh yes, from Timbuktu........well remembered.. Your carer will be impressed, ha ha

12 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I wonder how many regionalists would "love Scotland" if became a nation state, or if a significant number only love it as long as it's a region of the state of the UK.

I would love Scotland as a nation state......as long as it was better than what we have now. I don't believe that is what is being offered......just like the majority of the Scottish electorate. I like being in the majority rather than part of  some greeting, snivelling minority like yerself.

11 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I'll give it 5 minutes tonight. I hate when Scotland is not represented or considered when brexit is being discussed.

Scotland is part of the UK ergo it is being represented.. What you want is for Scotland to be given special status..... I don't see the justification for that ! 

6 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Scotland is part of the UK ergo it is being represented.. What you want is for Scotland to be given special status..... I don't see the justification for that ! 

When you voted for brexit were you considering the whole of the UK would be taken out the single market?

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

When you voted for brexit were you considering the whole of the UK would be taken out the single market?

Yes 100%. I detest the EU and the closed shop that is the single market.

2 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Who the fuck is she?  Horrendous chat.

She's f*cking spot on !

14 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I would love Scotland as a nation state......as long as it was better than what we have now. I don't believe that is what is being offered......just like the majority of the Scottish electorate. I like being in the majority rather than part of  some greeting, snivelling minority like yerself.

I'm afraid when it comes to filling Holyrood, you are in part of the greeting, snivelling, servile minority. If only you regionalists could have filled Scotland's parliament with people who object to Scotland's sovereignty and statehood, eh?

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

I'm afraid when it comes to filling Holyrood, you are in part of the greeting, snivelling, servile minority. If only you regionalists could have filled Scotland's parliament with people who object to Scotland's sovereignty and statehood, eh?

It's about the people not the self-serving, out of touch so called representatives who fail their electorate .

Last time I looked the people voted No.