Question Time

Elixir

Two politicians trying to point score was probably enough tbh. Neither of them came across anymore informed than your average gobshite on Facebook. Having 2 or 3 of them would have probably made it worse. Dimbleby has to take some of the blame for that police cuts shambles in the middle too. Basically encouraging it.

Not sure it's justification for not inviting other party representatives.

Soubry felt the need to partially represent Alex Salmond last night and made it sound as if he supported military intervention, partially in a childish bid to get one over on Labour. I'm sure he would have been delighted to be able to represent the SNP position, which would be a lot more complex and appealing than she represented.

Previous to this parliament, there is no way the Lib Dems would not have been represented in last nights discussions.

You really think so ?

She's a moaning idiot.

Unlike just about everyone that is ever on this programme, she actually seems to have facts and figures to back up her argument. Possibly one of the reasons she's moaning at everyone else.

ETA: Not a single 'wid' yet? P&B swinging and missing.

ETA: The girl next to Pete Wishart is no bad too.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

Wid.

This ex-Labour guy is everything that's wrong with the party. Far too many people within the party that share his moderate Tory views. Needs to be much greater distinction between the two parties than he wants.

I'm not really getting how Blairites feel they can justify/mask/defend their right wing, neoliberal views by redefining them as "moderate". Do they think we're so thick we can't see what something is when it's given a more palatable (to traditional Labour voters) name?

QT once again showing what a miserably depressing existence it must be living in England.

Feart of foreigners and fretting about your place on the world stage.

:lol:

Yeah that happens equally as much in Scotland. I'm sure the people of England aren't walking around perennially depressed due to what some dafty shouts out on Question Time..equally so I don't think the people of Scotland are merrily skipping through the streets after your inspiring progressive forum posts.

"Did you see the P&B politics forum?"

"Aye, inspiring so it was, really makes me proud to be a Scot and happy to share the country with such people"

"Did you see invergowrie arabs posts?"

"Aye, what a time to be alive"