Question Time

Elixir

Four strongly anti Corbyn panalists vs a pro Corbyn audience was funny.

At times the disbelief on the panalists faces entertaining.

He (Corbyn) definitely seems to have some level of support from punters down south just going on recent QT audiences!

Also known as the BBC party.

I thought, in celebration of Christmas, they might had an all-UKIP panel tonight. Party (port and cigars - no need for beer as the cameras won't be there) in Nigel Farage's dressing room afterwards (it's the biggest, after all).

UKIP's Mark Reckless, tory Jacob Rees Mogg, Labours Emily Thornberry, the only show in towns Hannah Bardell and phonehacker Piers Morgan on tonight.

First time I'd really like to be in the audience. I'd write down a topical question likely to be chosen and when called ask Piers Morgan why he bought shares in a company tipped by the Mirror later on that day, and sold them by lunchtime the next day. And did nothing to help his cohorts on the paper who wrote and profited from the same scam on his readers. And why he printed fabricated evidence of British troops torturing Iraqis when it was clear the photos were taken in the UK. Horrible man.

Reece Mogg apparently doesn't understand the difference between incorporating union and semi-federal union. Shouldn't the question be why does he despise "ever closer union approaching statehood" with Europeans, but volubly support it for Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland?

I have no problem with British Nationalists who want out of the EU, but I do have a problem with ones who pretend not to know that the kind of union they're dead against with Europe is the kind of union they actively support and want to see retained on these islands.

Edited by Antlion