Weekend football - 13th/14th December

vikingTON

Last week I had a rare good tip*, highlighting the laughable price offered to Stranraer to beat the rabble passed off as 'Morton' right now. None of our injured players have returned for tomorrow's match, with additional suspensions kicking in, most notably to our best midfielder. Brechin aren't as good as Stranraer but comfortably won the first meeting between the two sides, and are huge at around 11/4, 3/1 to beat us tomorrow. Again, they shouldn't be treated as odds-on favourites, but there is substantial value in that price.

Yes, really:

I think Stranraer are too big at around 8/5 to beat us tomorrow, we have a few injuries to first team players, including both full-time goalkeepers. Grant Adam is available to play as a trialist but none of the above is good preparation for an already difficult game.

Spotted one tonight again in the Italian lower divisions, Regianna are 2nd top away to San Marino who are only 2nd bottom due to a points deduction to the team below them, getting offered 4/6 to win however I'm a lot more tempted by -1 at 19/10, fairly large bet on this.

Wee nibbles on

QOS

QOS & btts

Gavin Reilly anytime

QOS had a good campaign so far including taking the lead twice at Ibrox before narrowly losing out 3(?)-2. Probably unrest in the Sevco camp too after todays goings on, that and the fact they are piss.

Spotted one tonight again in the Italian lower divisions, Regianna are 2nd top away to San Marino who are only 2nd bottom due to a points deduction to the team below them, getting offered 4/6 to win however I'm a lot more tempted by -1 at 19/10, fairly large bet on this.

2-2 before HT. Some game!

Had a small single on Queens at 18/5; I suspect that the bookies will have taken a wee pounding on that game today.

McBookies probably will have, but more UK and worldwide bookies will have punters just betting on the team they've heard of and are higher in the table I would have thought. I got 17/4, also tiny stake regretfully.

It's no real consolation yet Brechin should have comfortably won and barely missed out paying their large price.

Profitable weekend despite a potential £36 winner heading south on our last-minute penalty.

Archived