Manager of the Year, whole of Scottish Football?

I think super Alastair M'coist Should be given this award, he has put out three sides from the division above him in cup competitions this year and I really fear what his team could do to my team, Celtic. I am hoping Deila can at least get a narrow win against a plucky and talented manager and squad who have worked wonders on a shoe string budget......

Also which team wants Super Ally to replace their manager most? St Mirren or Motherwell?

I think super Alastair M'coist Should be given this award, he has put out three sides from the division above him in cup competitions this year and I really fear what his team could do to my team, Celtic. I am hoping Deila can at least get a narrow win against a plucky and talented manager and squad who have worked wonders on a shoe string budget......

Also which team wants Super Ally to replace their manager most? St Mirren or Motherwell?

I take it you don't know that Ally McCoist will continue as Rangers manager and will see out his contract end of 2015?. :lol:

You're consistent I will give you that. Imagine though - paying compensation to get Ally as your manager? :lol:

Tommy Wright. In his first full season in charge, he has managed St. Johnstone to their first ever major trophy success as well as maintaining a top 6 position in the league. We've seen a couple of excellent European displays this season, and we remain very much in the running for yet another top 6 finish and Scottish Cup victory. All of this has been achieved on a hugely modest budget. Well done Tommy.

Really? He's took a team with the second best squad up to 1st. A good job and it winds up the Hungarians but he's not exactly a miracle worker.

New manager. Lot of young players in the squad. In the league played 15 - won 13, drawn 2. Conceeded 8 league goals.

Yeah I reckon he's doing an excellent job.

Really? He's took a team with the second best squad up to 1st. A good job and it winds up the Hungarians but he's not exactly a miracle worker.

I see your point, and I think the best managers take their respected teams further than other expect them to be. However Robbie is new to management and Hearts have always had trouble with consistency, so in that regard he has done a very good job there.

Alex Neill has done a great job at Accies though. Tommy Wright is a good shout and I reckon James Fowler is showing a lot of promise as a manager at Queens.

Another young manager to look out for is Darren Young; he has Rovers playing some good, passing football and I think he will do well over time.

Most improved manager must surely go to Allan Johnstone; he seems to have settled into the job better and perhaps Gary Locke has helped somewhat, but pushing for a top 6 and possible Europe will be on the cards.

I can't see Killie even coming close to Europe come May, but I agree that Allan Johnston really has found his feet this season, and proven his backers right.

The assistance of Gary Locke might be a part of the success, and a knock-on effect is that our own Mr. Young got to poach Sandy Clark and make what seems like one of the most promising management duos in part-time football at the moment.

Archived