Dundee United v Celtic - Sunday 21st December

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United ahead against Celtic for the first time since 1952.

Some run fae Dills, some jiggling from Ciftci to make space for the shot. Good to see United getting plenty of bodies forward.

With Paton being suspended we should go

Rado

Dillon Morris Fojut Townsend

Armstrong Butcher Rankin

Erskine Dow

Ciftci

Meant to be a 4-3-3/4-5-1 to give us 5 men in midfield if needed and attacking thrust when on the ball.

What will actually happen is same old formation with Butcher in for Paton.

I think I'm going to make a habit of walking past the away stand at Tannadice everytime there's a large travelling support (and when I'm here obviously).

Seeing some a load of melts, belters and general failures stumble around, get cornered by horses and get refused entry is pretty entertaining.

Saw one guy who could barely stand get turned away. I last saw him slumped on the ground outside the main stand at Dens. Saw another get cornered by 2 mounted police then searched and arrested by 4 polis on foot. All Celtic fans obviously.

Great stuff. Oh and Dundee appears to be on fire (well the city centre anyway).

I think I'm going to make a habit of walking past the away stand at Tannadice everytime there's a large travelling support (and when I'm here obviously).

Seeing some a load of melts, belters and general failures stumble around, get cornered by horses and get refused entry is pretty entertaining.

Saw one guy who could barely stand get turned away. I last saw him slumped on the ground outside the main stand at Dens. Saw another get cornered by 2 mounted police then searched and arrested by 4 polis on foot. All Celtic fans obviously.

Great stuff. Oh and Dundee appears to be on fire (well the city centre anyway).

Best fans in the world

Archived