Anyone been on TV?

Has anyone been part of or appeared on a tv show, or even been spotted in the crowd at a game?

My only appearance was on the CBBC show Xchange representing Scotland in a 6 nations special about 9-10 years a go, it was braw, got travel and hotel in london paid for and met Lee Ryan from Blue. I won at life that day.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been seen in the crowd at a few games over the years, was on Celtic TV, when I was around seven or eight, a news reporter was filming a piece about an over 50's league in Glasgow, filmed my pals and I kicking the ball around, something about people of all ages enjoy this astroturf or some shite like that when it aired. During a BBC or STV news report about binge drinking in Scotland, it showed a clip of Sauchiehall St on a Saturday night, and there I was staggering along giving some blonde bint a coal carry.

I've also been spotted in a YouTube video and was interviewed for a Dutch newspaper.

I forgot, on my birthday back in 1986, I was at the back of the goals when Wayne Foster scored in the first minute against Dukla Prague. Me and the then wife were wearing that seasons must have matching ski jackets. We were as cool as fcuk.........not.

As said on another thread, was on Knightmare when I was younger.

Meant to ask at the time, but how did you do? Did you get to polish Tregard's helmet?

I was in the audience for Patrick Harvie's magnificent performance at one of the STV referendum debates. Also, Elaine C Smith winked at me :wub:

Apparently I looked increasingly cheesed off as the whole affair went along :P

Was on a TV show called @the edge about 11 years ago now. About life living in costal scotland. Got shown about 15 times over a 4 year period. Tried to get a copy of it last year but the bbc asked for 150 to get an archived DVD copy.

As a reward for that I got to go to the Saturday show. Met Frankie, then of s club juniors, now from the Saturdays who was just great back then...

Was on a TV show called @the edge about 11 years ago now. About life living in costal scotland. Got shown about 15 times over a 4 year period. Tried to get a copy of it last year but the bbc asked for 150 to get an archived DVD copy.

Sounds like a rip-off, but get it done. You'll regret it when you're old and wondering if it was all a dream.

Plus, who knows when the Beeb will start another purge of old programmes?

Archived