Well v Dons Sky football Special 4/1/15

^^ This was my understanding too but I didn't want to get shouted down.

Also lets get this "below the shoulder, top part of upper limb" pish tae f**k. Where the ball hit him isn't in contention and in fact nor was the result.

A very professional performance again from the Dons and on another day we would have scored far more. Agree with the Well lot that the subs made a big impact for them, hopefully they will help to keep Motherwell up and relegate the smurn. Also hopefully we will get the barrow load of goals we are due against them next week and sort our goal difference.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

initially i thought the lad that was standing next to him had "armed/elbowed" the ball onto mcmanus and he had sent the wrong one off, i actually thought it had hit mcmanus square in the heid after hitting the other boys arm (it was a dirler of a shot), if the first boy had touched it then a pen without doubt, but after seeing replays, its never a pen imo.

You would think the appeal will let him off, although it might be a blessing having him banned, he is pretty sh!te tbh.

Very pleased with the win, we never have it easy down there, this time it never really looked anything other than a straight forward 3 points. I just wish we could get a second goal a bit earlier in games.

The young m/well fullback was ragdolled for the first 15, but then i thought he did well, put in a shift and didnt hide. i only really noticed three well players tbh, the young lad, Lasley who had no help and Sutton who i cant believe has got so bad, you'd be better off without a striker than wasting a shirt (and about 20 longballs) on him. Jack was excellent for us, as was Taylor, Hayes had a quiet one and McGinn frustrated me on a couple of occassions, he must be ace at the crossbar challenge, amazing how many times hes hit the woodwork this season.

Archived