Dumbarton v Heart of Midlothian, 10/01/2015

Maybe you need to relax your comments about disability and generro smashing people's teeth out,

You need to lighten up, otherwise I suggest you keep yourself away from football forums. Would hate for you to get offended at every single comment made.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you need to relax your comments about disability and generro smashing people's teeth out,

Who with arthritis would genuinely be offended by something said on the internet? And I say that as someone who's heading for a double hip replacement by his mid 30's due to the condition.

As for Genero, are you telling me McCulloch wouldn't deserve it? 8)

I didn't say people, I said McCulloch, and he's an ape.

f**k, now I'm condoning animal abuse. WHEN WILL THIS INTERNET INHUMANITY END?

Holy shit, some of you Dumbarton fans are taking this bad. You lot are a the sort of people who write into TV shows to complain. Get a life. Your team is shite and people will take the piss out of that and the raspberry ripple you have as a manager.

One guy is arguing with you, the rest of us have accepted our pumping and moved on to the Raith game. Our team might be shite, but this is about the best shite we've had in 20 years, it's understandable that someone might take offence to some comments. Can you imagine having shite shite for 20 years (or more) and then finally getting some half decent shite? Gie us a break.

Holy shit, some of you Dumbarton fans are taking this bad. You lot are a the sort of people who write into TV shows to complain. Get a life. Your team is shite and people will take the piss out of that and the raspberry ripple you have as a manager.

Well that's me told *rips up season ticket*

Murray oot!

You are of course correct, I apologise for baiting that one brain dead individual. The rest of you lot do seem a decent bunch. All the best for the rest of the season.

I think you have come off worst. You ok?

I personally am offering a reach around to any Dumbarton fan feeling put out by our behavior on this thread.

Let's leave the hate for those who deserve it, like Cowdenbeath fans.

Very much this. Dumbarton fans for the most part seem like a good bunch.

Our team might be shite, but this is about the best shite we've had in 20 years, it's understandable that someone might take offence to some comments. Can you imagine having shite shite for 20 years (or more) and then finally getting some half decent shite? Gie us a break.

Magnificent!

Just seen the highlights on sonstv.

Thought at the time it was a penalty, now it's clear it never should have been, same guy claimed one in first half after a clean tackle too, cheat.

Absolute stone waller, Linton dives in after the pass has practically reached the other player. The more I watch it on Sons TV the more I fail to see how anyone can suggest otherwise.

Archived