Mortfermline vs Dunton - Live On OHBC TV

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's certainly the biggest transfer coup the club has pulled off since Lindberg/Rajamaki, who were also brought in to turn around a team making an arse of winning the Second Division.

Let's hope history repeats itself.

Who knows, with everything looking like a morton win we will probably have our best game of the season and win.

We tried a back five of sorts before at morton earlier in the season and unfortunately Williamson was clattered in the first few mins and went off. When we matched them in midfield we did better. I think it might be a mistake to play a back five.

With the bit of feelgood/hype from our signings and our previous wins against you this season, I agree that we could be getting set up for a boot in the baws in this game. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

With the bit of feelgood/hype from our signings and our previous wins against you this season, I agree that we could be getting set up for a boot in the baws in this game. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I love Scottish football.

Is there anywhere else in the world where a period of success would be viewed as a guarantee of imminent future failure (apart from the bum cheeks)?

I love Scottish football.

Is there anywhere else in the world where a period of success would be viewed as a guarantee of imminent future failure (apart from the bum cheeks)?

That's just Scotland in general tbh. It's more of a defence mechanism I think. Seems to be changing a little bit recently, though.

Moffat has scored four league goals in 19 appearances.

According to JP on COWS everyone is available bar Buchanan (suspension) and Williamson who is still recovering from his injury. He does say though that 2 or 3 players are carrying niggles and will be assessed before the team is finalised.

On that basis, I'd go:

Scully

Millen

Martin

Paterson

Whittle

Falkingham

McAusland

Byrne

Moffat

Barrowman

Wallace

Subs:

Goodfellow

Geggan

Spence

Thomson

Faissal

Stirling

Smith

I'd like us to line up:

Gaston

Kilday

Miller

Milojevic

Russell

O'Ware

Forbes

Tidser :wub:

Pepper

MacDonald

Caldwell

No doubt Duffy will not play that team and somehow find a place in the team for McKee & Miller in midfield. With Pepper probably sitting on the bench :(

A couple of signings do not a title winning team make. Much better squads than ours have failed under diddy managers. People expecting a rout are going to be disappointed. Or pleased depending on where you're sitting.

We need a defence. The centre backs have rightly had a hard time this season but I notice that a long run of utterly horrid showings from Kilday at full back have gone without much of any criticism. I'd say that position is even more of a priority than the middle right now.

According to JP on COWS everyone is available bar Buchanan (suspension) and Williamson who is still recovering from his injury. He does say though that 2 or 3 players are carrying niggles and will be assessed before the team is finalised.

On that basis, I'd go:

Scully

Millen

Martin

Paterson

Whittle

Falkingham

McAusland

Byrne

Moffat

Barrowman

Wallace

Subs:

Goodfellow

Geggan

Spence

Thomson

Faissal

Stirling

Smith

Is that a joke or is Jim Paterson actually expected to play centre half?

I'd go

Scully

Geggan

Martin

Millen

Paterson

Stirling

Falkingham

Byrne

Whittle

Barrowman

Faissal

Is that a joke or is Jim Paterson actually expected to play centre half?

I'd go

Scully

Geggan

Martin

Millen

Paterson

Stirling

Falkingham

Byrne

Whittle

Barrowman

Faissal

Tbf I'd play the same team as Burty as I explained the other options at Center back leave me at various degrees of terrified.

Archived