Clyde vs Arbroath

Dayle Robertson back in Scotland. Has scored goals for fun in the States and for our youth team and did well when he stepped in for a few senior games at the end of last season which was a difficult time for anyone to step in.

I think he would be a really good signing, with Simon leaving in the Summer he could be a good young replacement.

You've more chance signin Dale Winton

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll be lucky to see the second half with the 16 floodlights out of 36 that work on the away stand.

If you were a landlord that had a tennant who constantly bleated about finding better accommodation elsewhere, would you make it a priority to change their lightbulbs?

If you were a landlord that had a tennant who constantly bleated about finding better accommodation elsewhere, would you make it a priority to change their lightbulbs?

If you were a tenant who paid x amount for a service and were not getting it, would you be happy?

Whats the deal with that stand behind the goal anyway? Back in the day i thought the club would have been better to use that rather than the one opposite main stand. Seemed more suited for the number of travelling fans, smaller and with everyone being closer together create a better atmosphere. Also guessing it would have been cheaper to run.

Main stand should have been used when bigger traveling supports came to broadwood. Not much seats left in either these days

McManus was getting called Shagger before Scott Ferguson hit puberty mate. :pAway stand Scotchpie? Thought everybody just went into the one.
You just aren't getting this are you pal?!?!? :lol:
Maybe its you. Clearly Scotchpie is referring to the floodlights, and how downright shitey they are. With a hint of satire of who's fucking fault it is. No mention of anyone going anywhere near the stand itself. Yet another comment completely butchered by your idiocy. Then again, you think Martin Luther King built Disneyland, so what should we expect.

Maybe its you. Clearly Scotchpie is referring to the floodlights, and how downright shitey they are. With a hint of satire of who's fucking fault it is. No mention of anyone going anywhere near the stand itself. Yet another comment completely butchered by your idiocy. Then again, you think Martin Luther King built Disneyland, so what should we expect.

I wasn't replying to Scotchpie.

Awkward.

Eta: the only thing I asked Scotchpie was about an away stand, saying I never realised there was one. The rest was to BWC14. I'm truly lost as to why you chose to reply in the manner you have Shaggro. Can't be a Clyde thread without a bit of lunacy from yourself though I suppose.

McManus was getting called Shagger before Scott Ferguson hit puberty mate. :P

Away stand Scotchpie? Thought everybody just went into the one.

If thatisn't a reply to Scotchpie, its one helluva good disguise. The Away stand(s), which i'll refer to them as until we leave, have been used when playing teams requiring them. The behind goal was open for our 2000 title-party match against you, and was trialled on a few occasions as a discount family stand (Falkirk 2002 the last iirc). As to the actual point about the floodlights, how you have honestly never noticed them before??? Its one of the first things that i look for, given that its often how to find a ground fairly easier.

If thatisn't a reply to Scotchpie, its one helluva good disguise. The Away stand(s), which i'll refer to them as until we leave, have been used when playing teams requiring them. The behind goal was open for our 2000 title-party match against you, and was trialled on a few occasions as a discount family stand (Falkirk 2002 the last iirc). As to the actual point about the floodlights, how you have honestly never noticed them before??? Its one of the first things that i look for, given that its often how to find a ground fairly easier.

That is exactly the kind of response I was looking for when I asked SP about the away section. That's what I thought too.

Thanks.

The rest of it was too BWC who seemed to think that L23 was asking to sit behind the goals because there would be too many Arbroath fans to sit beside yourselves in the home end.

Just seen there that Dylan Easton has signed on Loan with Dumbarton until the end of the season!

Good move for the guy more than capable. We will have to get some people in during the window. Any rumours?? None of this 'I saw Messi in Keptie Bakery' shite either :P

Good move for the guy more than capable. We will have to get some people in during the window. Any rumours?? None of this 'I saw Messi in Keptie Bakery' shite either :P

it is a brilliant move for him! I have not heard a thing about transfers on our end!! Expect Moore is looking at a few though!

Archived