Better Call Saul

The Real Saints

I like how in the main characters, there's no villains. Just people with dilemmas. It's tremendously done.

Oh and that last scene. Lovely.

Indeed, the season is finally recapturing its season 1 form on both notes. The final scene was sensational in crafting deep menace from a seemingly innocent interaction. Mike trying to manouver himself through the convo, knowing exactly what the subtext was, but ultimately knowing he's landed himself in a pile of shit, was brilliant viewing.

Mike's storylines have me gripped to the screen, and Kim's story about being ostracised at work has been interesting but I'm finding it hard to invest in any of Jimmy's storyline. I find it a bit boring when he's on screen and hoping to go back to Mike as soon as possible.

Mike's storylines have me gripped to the screen, and Kim's story about being ostracised at work has been interesting but I'm finding it hard to invest in any of Jimmy's storyline. I find it a bit boring when he's on screen and hoping to go back to Mike as soon as possible.

I don't necessarily find it boring when Jimmy's on screen but I agree that I am wanting it to go back to Mike's story most of the time.

Best episode of the season right there. Got all of the little things right, the 'filler' scenes were less wasteful, the gripping tension in the Mike storyline, nice development in Kim's story, the appearance of BB folk. Bit of a Jimmy backseater.

The car coffee cup holder thing has really, really got on my tits though as a plot device. You'd have bought a new fucking cup on day one with the same shit written on it.

I'm half expecting Kim's job offer to be a ruse by her current boss to test her loyalty. Seemed far too convenient.

Seen a thing earlier today, the way the man meeting Mike at the end. Have a watch of it again, it happens just before he walks in :lol:

Give us a clue.

Nice post on Digital Spy listing all the Breaking Bad references in BCS.

How many did you get first time? How many did you miss? 

The flying khakis and JP graffiti ones, amazing :thumsup2

Great episode. Loving all the nods to Breaking Bad, subtle or otherwise.

The cheque made payable to "Ice Station Zebra Associates".

The reappearance of the twins; the scene with them standing on the rooftop was chillingly menacing.

I was reading a review on Digital Spy about the links to Breaking Bad - when Walt and Jesse kidnap Saul, Saul says something along the lines of "it was Ignacio!" which would suggest Nacho survives long enough to encounter Jimmy in his new guise.