Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

My ultimate triumvirate so far:

The 'explaining debt to a word we now know insults all Protestants' cartoon type video.

The Ally with the lawnmower gif.

The Spanish subtitled guy with the 'tache pissing himself laughing video.

Edited by pozbaird

I think the most hilarious moment is yet to come.

Dave King? Really? You guys need to get a grip.

Oh aye let's hope he fails the fit and proper person test and then watch all the bears with their monumental levels of seethe

All these memories have been great to reminisce over, but this "return of the King" malarkey is beginning to appear somewhat shambolic already, so I'm quietly confident the best is yet to come.

Unless Mr G&S puts his money where his considerable mouth is*, there could be mass breakdowns with this one...

*And he's still spent a pound less than the MBB, while making a nice profit on the share price manipulation.

Usually preceded by 'Achtung! Englander Spitfire!'

If you slap a German off the back of the head, they come out with that phrase by reflex even today. It's genetic.

That's why Stefan Klos had to leave Scottish football after Lee Miller discovered it and slapped his head at every corner.

Dave King has insisted that he has lined up a Stock Exchange nominated adviser for Rangers ahead of him assuming control at Ibrox.

Chief executive Llambias has questioned King’s ability to fund the club after his takeover.

Furthermore, following the announcement that trading in Rangers shares was suspended following the resignation of its nominated adviser (Nomad), Llambias was sceptical about King’s ability to find a replacement to allow the company to continue to trade on the Stock Exchange.

Arriving at Glasgow Airport ahead of the EGM, King said that he already had a Nomad who were happy to deal with him and that they would act for Rangers if happy with the club’s accounts. He would not reveal the identity of the company involved but when asked to confirm he had one lined up he said:

“Yes but when you say ‘I have a Nomad’ ....I think we’ve addressed the money issue. I think the point I wanted to make is it’s not my Nomad. The club has to have a Nomad.

“I think Llambias should understand that. He’s confusing the AIM listing with the club. It’s the club that has to have the Nomad."

If I'd never heard a word from or about Dave King, then read the bit above, I'd be thinking: "This guy's either completely incompetent, or he's a liar, or both."

However, I have heard from him before, such as the time that he claimed to have made an offer that an AIM-regulated company should have found acceptable, despite admitting that he hadn't supplied either the names of his co-investors or proof of funding, but went on to say that Somers had been "disingenuous" in stating exactly the same facts as King himself was stating.

So in short, the most hilarious moment is always the most recent time that the fans or SMSM swallows then regurgitates an assertion by the most criminally-convicted man in the history of Scottish sport.

Edited by sugna