queens park v berwick rangers saturday 21/02/15 5.30 kick off.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see many Berwick fans travelling after 2 games already this week, and the rare prospect of watching at home or in a pub.

We need to be right back up for this game after the euphoria of qualifying for the cup quarter finals.

Cameron is bound to make changes. Notman and Lavery both went off injured last night and I expect the likes of Miller Gold and Henderson to get a start at Hampden.

Think I'll watch this from the comfort of my living room. The prospect of a warm fire and a few cold beers makes it an easy decision.

Not hearing any news on the Notman and Lavery injuries, though that may be cleared up after training tonight. As Redcar says, it's time to start using the squad, or what's left of it after some brutal January pruning. Elgin away on Tuesday will stretch resources even more. Tough game agianst a good QP side. We need to keep gathering points as the league starts to tighten up. I'd happily take a draw, though preferably one of the 4-4 kind. Any news on the manager strengthening his squad or is he going to complete the campaign with what he's got?

Archived