Morton v Stirling

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Care to outline the annual contribution made to the club coffers by giving life's losers' rejects access to the pitch, as well as the costs of increased ground maintenance, needless postponements of matches and potentially jeopardising a return to Championship football, with the attendant gate receipts and prize money then?

Ho hum, since you've bitten again.......

Please define, using your expert inside knowledge, what the costs of "increased ground maintenance" are. A few hours of overtime for Mark and maybe A.N. Other?? Use of the ground-tending machinery and chemicals already on site? Anything else?? Over to you, champ.......

"Needless postponements"....... hmm, ain't seen any of THOSE this season due to overuse of the pitch; don't expect to either. Any good groundsman will tell you that a pitch in good condition should be able to take 2 or 3 games a week without significant deterioration unless the conditions become extreme, in which case the minor games will be postponed anyway. The Cappielow pitch being in very good order for the start of March, why do you foresee "needless postponements" of Morton first team games? Be very, very specific now, we're waiting.......

Erm no, you've merely been told to provide evidence - fact-based, obviously - to support your own set of bullshit assertions:

No further whataboutery allowed: establish that Morton serve to make a profit from hosting Celtic reserve matches. Does the club earn revenue from holding matches? Absolutely. Is revenue the same as 'profit'? Erm no, not even fucking close.

If you continue to struggle with such a basic concept, try consulting the tea lady, currently masquerading under an equally shit account as yours.

Two things here: one, YOURS in the posts above are the bullshit assertions; they're hypothetical and without foundation....... unless you can show otherwise. Go ahead - IF you can.

And two: are you REALLY continuing with this frankly bizarre contention that Morton don't make any profit out of renting out Cappielow??

WHERE'S THE PROOF, CHAMP? Either put up, or SHUT up. Would be a pleasant change to get a rest from your nonsensical output.

Any good groundsman will tell you that a pitch in good condition should be able to take 2 or 3 games a week without significant deterioration unless the conditions become extreme, in which case the minor games will be postponed anyway.

Evidence for this bullshit assertion please. In fact, evidence for every single one of your bullshit assertions so far: starting, of course, with your claim that Morton are earning a profit from lending out the pitch.

I'm afraid that no amount of ducking, diving or dodging is going to get you out of providing basic evidence to support your claims.

I'm afraid that no amount of ducking, diving or dodging is going to get you out of providing basic evidence to support your claims.

Same right back atcha, champ. I'm wise to your methods: surprised that more people aren't.

WHERE's YOUR EVIDENCE FOR THE CLAIMS MADE IN THE POSTS ABOVE??

Same right back atcha, champ. I'm wise to your methods: surprised that more people aren't.

WHERE's YOUR EVIDENCE FOR THE CLAIMS MADE IN THE POSTS ABOVE??

Good to see you've skilfully guarded yourself against my 'methods' by, erm, having a pre-emptive mental breakdown. Safe to say that your performance now speaks for itself; better luck next time.

Good to see you've skilfully guarded yourself against my 'methods' by, erm, having a pre-emptive mental breakdown. Safe to say that your performance now speaks for itself; better luck next time.

^^^^^. seething that I'm not biting

Archived