Aberdeen VS Motherwell on Friday 13th March

:lol:

It amuses me greatly that even in victory Aberdeen fans are still absolutely raging.

Decent performance, two daft errors in two minutes cost us. If County and St.Mirren pick up points tomorrow we really need to be beating Accies next week.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a horrible wee team Motherwell are. Niggly, diving cheating, moaning..too many adjectives none complimentary

Twice not giving the ball back

Cannot believe MacDonald wasnt sent off

Hope they go down.

Never in doubt. McDonald will be a real stand out for well next year in the championship. It'll be sad to see them go down, but somehow i'll cope without their lack of skill and 1970's era tackling. Hope the one 'well bus breaks down on the way home and the lollipop lady in motherwell retires achieving 100% unemployment for the town. Minks.

tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif

I put £10 quid on 1-0 Motherwell, Mcdonald the scorer at 260-1 - I apologise to everyone in the pub where I watched the game :)

Not disheartened after that - although losing the calibre of goals that we do is logically only leading to one thing....

I put £10 quid on 1-0 Motherwell, Mcdonald the scorer at 260-1 - I apologise to everyone in the pub where I watched the game

Had similar on, except 1-2.

Also erupted when we scored.

Aberdeen fans in pub fine about it (ended up chattin away).

Strangely Celtic fans in pub not happy.

Go figure.

Will decide how gutted I am about that tomorrow after the Thistle, Ross County and St Mirren results come in. Again decent first half performance, fairly comfortable in truth. If they'd actually had to work for the two goals it'd have been easier to take but to gift them as cheaply as we did is a proper kick in the nuts.

thought we were a bit lucky to get the three points. motherwell much better than county and st mirren from what I saw tonight and can't see them going down. also, paul hartley has fair packed the pounds on!

thought we were a bit lucky to get the three points. motherwell much better than county and st mirren from what I saw tonight and can't see them going down. also, paul hartley has fair packed the pounds on!

Don't really agree with that. Our manager played the wrong tactics which made us play the one of the worst performance in the first half. The way we played the second half was a lot better and back to how we normally play.

Motherwell do look decent going forward and Scott McDonald still looks like a good player and might help them get out of trouble. Defence is where they have the problems but on a positive for them based on that performance they are better than Ross County and St Mirren

What a horrible wee team Motherwell are. Niggly, diving cheating, moaning..too many adjectives none complimentary

Twice not giving the ball back

Cannot believe MacDonald wasnt sent off

Hope they go down.

Never in doubt. McDonald will be a real stand out for well next year in the championship. It'll be sad to see them go down, but somehow i'll cope without their lack of skill and 1970's era tackling. Hope the one 'well bus breaks down on the way home and the lollipop lady in motherwell retires achieving 100% unemployment for the town. Minks.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1399815321.739674.jpg

Archived