Hibs v Falkirk

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I'm glad from a day out point of view that we are the Saturday, can I just say I wish we were playing 2nd.

Beating Hibs would be great, and we owe them for 2013.

But......the thought of playing Celtic in the final when they're after a treble fills me wi dread and fear.

I don't think I will truly celebrate beating Hibs until Inverness beat Celtic.

Great prices for the semi, what I assume is for behind the goals, £15 adults, £8 cons., £5 kids.

I'm sure in 2013 those were the same sort of prices and the North/South stands were £23?

Our supporters club got advised of those ticket prices above last night and let us know on our FB page. Not seen anything official anywhere though.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Great prices for the semi, what I assume is for behind the goals, £15 adults, £8 cons., £5 kids.

I'm sure in 2013 those were the same sort of prices and the North/South stands were £23?

Our supporters club got advised of those ticket prices above last night and let us know on our FB page. Not seen anything official anywhere though.

What are the prices bud.

Surprised we haven't heard anything yet.

What are the prices bud.

Surprised we haven't heard anything yet.

I'm a debenture holder and the South Upper prices as per the e-mail of this morning are £23 for Bronze seats and £40 for silver seats

The debenture holders only get the prices and log in to buy them after the clubs have the details so no reason why both teams don't have details out to their fans yet.

Our bus Convener posted only those I mentioned of £15, £8 & £5 which I presume are for behind each goal.

Going by the poster above I assume the North and South stands will be £23?

William Hill Scottish Cup Semi Final

Hibernian v Falkirk

Saturday 18 April 2015

12.15pm Kick Off

Hampden Park

Hibernian can confirm that the Club have been allocated the entire North and East Stands plus half of the South Stand for the upcoming William Hill Scottish Cup Semi Final against Falkirk on Saturday 18 April 2015 (kick off 12.15pm).

Existing season ticket holders will be entitled to purchase an unlimited amount of tickets during the priority period which will commence at 10am on Thursday 2 April through to midnight on Monday 6 April.

With well over half of Hampden available to Hibernian supporters, this process has been designed to allow and encourage families/groups to be able to be seated together.

It should be noted that on Saturday 4 April semi-final sales at the Ticket Office will only be from 10am to 1pm and then again post-match. This is because of the amount of Ticket Office traffic associated with a home matchday.

The public sale of tickets will commence at 10am Tuesday 7 April, and again supporters will be able to purchase an unlimited amount of tickets per transaction.

Hibernian Loyalty Scheme

For this match 10 points will be awarded to each supporter attending. If you are purchasing for someone else, make sure that you have their details (Name/Client Ref Number) to allow you to allocate these points to the relevant supporter.

For more information on the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme, including details of how to manage your account.

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON LOYALTY POINTS

Ticket Prices

South Stand - £23

North Stand - £23

East Stand - £15 Adult / £5 Concessions (U16/O65 and Ft Students)

Disabled Supporters

Season Ticket Members

Tickets for the Disabled Sections are limited therefore we would ask that any disabled season ticket holder that wants to apply for tickets for this match should do so no later than Tuesday 31 March.

Disabled season ticket holders can now apply on the Disabled Helpline, 0131 656 7066, or call 0844 844 1875 option 2 to apply, alternatively email disabledtickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Disabled Ticket Prices

Wheelchair Supporters Ticket Prices

North Stand - £15 Adult / £ 7 Concession (U16)

South Stand - £15 Adult / £ 7 Concession (U16)

Ambulant / Visually Impaired / Blind Section Ticket Prices

South Stand - £15 (both Adult and Concession)

Where a carer is required this seat is provided free of charge.

Disabled car parking is very limited at Hampden and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. At this time we will not be able to confirm if parking can be provided until we have received confirmed numbers of disabled parking passes being made available.

The Ticket Office will contact the disabled season ticket holder when the tickets are available for collection or posting and at this time we should be able to confirm if you have been allocated parking at Hampden.

Any disabled supporter who is not a season ticket holder will be able to apply for any remaining Disabled Tickets from Monday 6 April via the telephone numbers and email address listed above.

Registration of Supporters Coaches

Once again, to aid Police Scotland in directing coach traffic to the correct parking area we are asking those organising supporter coaches to the Semi Final to register their details with the Club. This process has been extremely successful in past years in ensuring all coaches have the recommended travel plans for the day, easing congestion to and from Hampden. Your involvement in this process would be greatly appreciated.

The Club will circulate the recommended travel routes to and from Hampden for Hibernian supporters together with a numbered pass to display in the window of your coach. This will help fans travelling on your coach to identify it again post-match given that over 100 coaches are likely to make the trip.

To do this we would ask that you contact the Hibernian Reception, by telephone on 0131 661 2159 or by email at reception@hibernianfc.co.uk leaving the details below. Travel plans and the numbered pass and will be sent to you in good time before the match.

Name of Coach Organiser:

Mobile Telephone Number:

Email Address:

Address for details to be sent to:

Departing From:

Time of Departure:

Number of Coaches:

Size of Coaches:

Will be buying 200 tickets and will be selling them for over the odds and to get those extra loyalty points 8)

Archived