The League of Shadows

jagfox

IR slot would be great; 1 probably enough for the roster sizes.

I'd suggest deciding on keepers before the draft; maybe a week beforehand or so? That way if you want your draft picks you have to give up players on your roster or if you don't want them they're tradable commodities for the future. Adds some depth to the pool of players in the yearly draft as well.

dee4life was talking about packing it in last year, dunno if he still is.

Ps, I'm defo leaning towards at least one IR spto

Aye, f**k that! I won this thing last year.

Still think we should have a few more roster spaces. But I understand this is a bit different and that has a certain charm.

Defo yes to an IR slot (or two)

ETA: f**k me, a 1st and a 3rd for fat Eddie. I suppose the 3rd is pretty much worthless.

Edited by Dee4Life1893

Aye, f**k that! I won this thing last year.

Still think we should have a few more roster spaces. But I understand this is a bit different and that has a certain charm.

Defo yes to an IR slot (or two)

ETA: f**k me, a 1st and a 3rd for fat Eddie. I suppose the 3rd is pretty much worthless.

Glory hunter  :P

Fingers crossed he's not so fat come September; seems to be shedding the weight in the last month, hopefully keeps it up.

Contract year as well; could be nice...as long as Forte stays the hell away from GB!

Btw could we all take a look at what team of the two I posted yesterday we think is better and let me know.

Team 1 - 2 QB1's...albeit ageing ones, 1 startable RB, 3 startable WRs, 2 lower end TEs

Team 2 - No QBs, 1; maybe 2 startable RBs, 2 solid WR2's, 1 potential TE1 and 2 decent DSTs

I think Team 1 is slightly better

Btw could we all take a look at what team of the two I posted yesterday we think is better and let me know.

I heard a really good idea for situations like this on a podcast last week.

Basically release all the players and extra picks from both teams and let those two draft from the player pool (might have to be done pen and paper). That way the teams end up a bit more balanced and nobody can say they got a worse team...?

I heard a really good idea for situations like this on a podcast last week.

Basically release all the players and extra picks from both teams and let those two draft from the player pool (might have to be done pen and paper). That way the teams end up a bit more balanced and nobody can say they got a worse team...?

That is a great idea imo.

Would this negate all their rookie picks?

Regardless; seems a bit fairer. One team has at least 4 guys that won't play in the NFL again.

That said...Josh Gordon is still in the FA pool and I'm maybe after him :lol:

They would only be drafting for the players on the two teams I would suggest. The top free agents have to be in the actual draft or it becomes pretty pointless after the first ten picks or so.

He means how would we decide who gets which draft slot.