The League of Shadows

jagfox

Nine picks left - draft almost done. Outside the first two rounds this draft is fairly pointless as nobody else is likely to make anybody's roster.

Given the small roster sizes, it might be an idea to add an IR spot or two because injuries are a killer in this format.

Nine picks left - draft almost done. Outside the first two rounds this draft is fairly pointless as nobody else is likely to make anybody's roster.

Given the small roster sizes, it might be an idea to add an IR spot or two because injuries are a killer in this format.

Yeh; think next off-season we vote on a few wee changes.

I like the idea of cutting to draft, I only play in re-drafts or full dynasty so the limited roster size & having to cut before the rookie draft could make this league really interesting :D

Anyone shopping any RB's?

Shady McCoy?

ETA: Or not. There's nothing interesting there other than Mariota.

Edit 2: I'd be willing to package Maclin & McCoy for an elite player if anyone is interested?

Edit 3: I assume Gronk ain't for sale GS?

Edited by Dee4Life1893

Bit shit that guys are still being allowed to trim their rosters a day after deadline. And pick up players that I dropped.

Think thats the new guy, when I checked yesterday he wasnt in control of the team, mightve just happened today in which case thats fair enough