Scotland v Qatar

Lyle Lanley

If you don't have a final ball, you're fucked as an attacking threat. This isn't rocket science.

If you're at Celtic, and getting picked for Scotland squads by WGS yer a no bad player. This isn't rocket science either.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this moment in time if Gordon Greer is the best available CB fit he should play, simple as that.

I would rather play with 10 than have Gordon Greer in the 11 for such a big game, he was terrible in 2-2 game against Poland, slow, cumbersome and not assuring at all. For some reason Strachan seems to love him but at 34 he's not the future and only in the squad because he plays in England.

I don't care how bad the SPL is there just has to be someone better out there in his position worthy of a chance, Danny Wilson is a prime example if Reynolds can't be trusted.

That said if Greer does start It will probably be down to Naismith or the Scottish version of Berbatov aka Steven Fletcher missing about 100000 sitters that will end up being the difference anyway

I would rather play with 10 than have Gordon Greer in the 11 for such a big game, he was terrible in 2-2 game against Poland, slow, cumbersome and not assuring at all. For some reason Strachan seems to love him but at 34 he's not the future and only in the squad because he plays in England.

I don't care how bad the SPL is there just has to be someone better out there in his position worthy of a chance, Danny Wilson is a prime example if Reynolds can't be trusted.

That said if Greer does start It will probably be down to Naismith or the Scottish version of Berbatov aka Steven Fletcher missing about 100000 sitters that will end up being the difference anyway

More nonsense, Greer hasn't had a bad game for Scotland yet.

Archived