Scotland v Qatar

Lyle Lanley

I'm of the same mind - not sitting in the pishy sections they are offering on the website.

Still not sure if i'll go at all.

Aye the whole thing isn't very clear - don't know if it's because the game is away from hampden but considering just leaving it as well.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said nobody, ever.

Mainly because we keep playing the same bloody teams, over and over. I'm sure the Estonians will be absolutely fucking thrilled to see us rock up in Talinn yet again.

Despite the horrible circumstances surrounding this, I must admit to be quite interested to see us play Qatar. We'd never play them otherwise, considering that we both avoid World Cups like a limp, manky kebab salad. I know it's impractical to do regularly, but intercontinental friendlies wizz all over the usual suspects.

Scotland up to 28th in the rankings prior to the 2 games this week.

16th best team in Europe. Do the pots for WC qualifying come solely from world ranking?

If so wales are above us in 22nd and the likes of bosnia poland and denmark are just below us.

Scotland up to 28th in the rankings prior to the 2 games this week.

16th best team in Europe. Do the pots for WC qualifying come solely from world ranking?

If so wales are above us in 22nd and the likes of bosnia poland and denmark are just below us.

Wales? Really?

Decided against my better judgment to head along to this after being offered a ticket.

Semi good excuse for a half day and a night out in Edinburgh I suppose.

No injuries, clean sheet and a victory of some form will do fine by me.

It will be a training session out there. Pointless friendly in my opinion

surprising that so many international teams play friendlies before competitive matches if they're pointless.

There will be like only one stand filled, pointless friendly, mickey mouse cup (Qatar Airways Cup to me and you) and boycott, I'll be there supporting my country, keep politics out of football

There will be like only one stand filled, pointless friendly, mickey mouse cup (Qatar Airways Cup to me and you) and boycott, I'll be there supporting my country, keep politics out of football

The section i'm sitting in is sold out.

Archived