Ireland away - June 2015

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Roy and Martin are alright. Not ideal preparation for the qualifier for them though!!

Back to the game, I reckon we are a better team player by player compared to Ireland. It's going to be nervy and tense, Ireland will no doubt try and kick us off the park but we have more class about us than them.

Tight but that extra bit of quality to shine through. 2-0 Scotland, Anya and Fletcher scoring.

Robertson wont start the game IMO. Its a game for experienced heads and he will go with Mulgrew or Whittaker at LB.

Robertson was shite against England at Celtic Park.

Who wasn't? He produced Scotland's only decent moment in that match as well. Gtfo with your experienced shit.

Charlie fucking Mulgrew over him at left back. Jeez

Amateurs?

We fought for our country

You gave yours away

Twice!

This is a football forum, not to do with politics. I look forward to hearing you on Sunday night after Southern Ireland receive a royal thumping and Scotland end their qualification hopes.

This is a football forum, not to do with politics. I look forward to hearing you on Sunday night after Southern Ireland receive a royal thumping and Scotland end their qualification hopes.

This

I really really really want us to win so badly on Saturday. C'moan.

And back to the game................let's hope Ireland's greetin' faced attitude when they lost at parkhead continues as this could be their downfall. Strachan appears to be very adept at the mind games whereas oneil just seems to get angry when things don't go their way. If we keep the head and deal with the likelihood of a physical start to the game then we should come away not having lost which would be a very good result at a very tricky venue.

I know Robertson was injured towards the end of the season at Hull. Possibly lacking a big of match fitness

http://www.premierinsider.co.uk/andrew-robertson_5923/

Not a good reading, if this website is true.

Hasn't completed 90 minutes since matchday 17 in the Premier League. Maybe an hours worth game time since Matchday 31?

Strachan omitting him from the Qatar game is a bit worrying, if he felt he was fit but needed match practice he would have started. Maybe it was too risky for him to take part and they will throw him in to the Ireland game. I am not doubting the boys ability for 1 minute, is he going to be fit enough for this battle?

And back to the game................let's hope Ireland's greetin' faced attitude when they lost at parkhead continues as this could be their downfall. Strachan appears to be very adept at the mind games whereas oneil just seems to get angry when things don't go their way. If we keep the head and deal with the likelihood of a physical start to the game then we should come away not having lost which would be a very good result at a very tricky venue.

Greetin faced attitude ????

I'd go

Marshall

Hutton

Martin

Berra

Robertson/Forsyth

Brown

Adam/mulgrew

Maloney

Naismith

Anya

Fletcher

Adams never really impressed me in a Scotland shirt however is recent form for Stoke has been magnificent and I'd let him run wild in this game with mulgrew and brown sitting guarding the back line

Robertson is one of the first names on the team sheet for me along with Marshall (far superior keeper) Naismith, Brown, Anya and Maloney

If Fletcher could add goals to his game I think he'd be great, he just can't seem to hit the target, hopefully the hat trick against Gibraltar might give him a confidence boost.

No reason why we can't beat these clowns. Cringe anytime I watch them with the 2 Irishmen in their team and just a bunch of Scottish and English rejects.

1-0 Scotland (Naismith)

Id happily take a draw however

I'd go

Marshall

Hutton

Martin

Berra

Robertson/Forsyth

Brown

Adam/mulgrew

Maloney

Naismith

Anya

Fletcher

Adams never really impressed me in a Scotland shirt however is recent form for Stoke has been magnificent and I'd let him run wild in this game with brown sitting guarding the back line

Robertson is one of the first names on the team sheet for me along with Marshall (far superior keeper) Naismith, Brown, Anya and Maloney

If Fletcher could add goals to his game I think he'd be great, he just can't seem to hit the target, hopefully the hat trick against Gibraltar might give him a confidence boost.

No reason why we can't beat these clowns. Cringe anytime I watch them with the 2 Irishmen in their team and just a bunch of Scottish and English rejects.

1-0 Scotland (Naismith)

Id happily take a draw however

Archived