Extreme Rules 2015

This thread is for all things related to this years Extreme Rules. So far it looks like we're getting

Orton v Rollins for wwe world heavyweight championship

Rusev v Cena for the US Title

I reckon we'll maybe see a miz v mizdow match as well

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Potential triple threat for the IC title? Sheamus vs. Bryan vs. Ziggler would be pretty good I reckon, but I think I'd rather see a one on one between Bryan and Sheamus. Remember the last time they faced off at Extreme Rules, it was absolutely brilliant.

Anyone else thinking it could be a main event triple threat?

Orton, Rollins and Reigns

Bryan v Ziggler v Barrett v Sheamus

Tag Title Match

Diva title match

Cena v Rusev Rematch

Miz v Mizdow

Not sure what else

I'm a bit disappointed that no extreme gimmick matches have been announced although there is still time. I reckon Charlotte from NXT may be granted a divas title match

Seems there will be a big divas battle royal on Raw next week, perfect chance to bring the NXT ladies up.

Cena vs Rusev

Bryan vs BNB

Rollins vs Orton.

That's what we have so far, no stipulations added yet.

I think we could see:

Harper vs Ambrose

Nikki vs winner or Raw's battle royal

Cesaro & Kidd vs Lucha Dragons?

Sheamus vs Ziggler

And to top it off, just because they'd have nothing to do if this wasn't the case: Kane & Big Show vs Reigns & Ryback :lol::thumbsdown

Killiesquirrel, on 07 Apr 2015 - 17:27, said:

Ambrose vs Harper will probably be a table match, or maybe even a TLC

I'd hope it's not a table match. I do hope it's a more basic gimmick. Even just a falls count anywhere. Don't limit them. Just let them loose with no rules.

I'd hope it's not a table match. I do hope it's a more basic gimmick. Even just a falls count anywhere. Don't limit them. Just let them loose with no rules.

I doubt wwe would sanction it with it being a pg product but I wouldn't mind seeing a first blood match between them two

The only decent first blood match I've seen was austin v kane at king of the ring in 98

Except that Austin was bleeding from about 3 places by the time they opened Kane. But hey, f**k the rules - it's wrasslin'.

Naomi's heel turn seemed a bit out of the blue. I'm not really sure where they're going with that. I guess it's going to become a triple threat at Extreme Rules? Paige's in ring promo on Monday night was painful, I could look at her all day but I was glad when that was over.

Naomi's heel turn seemed a bit out of the blue. I'm not really sure where they're going with that. I guess it's going to become a triple threat at Extreme Rules? Paige's in ring promo on Monday night was painful, I could look at her all day but I was glad when that was over.

Not sure if she has injured Paige and Naomi now has the title shot?

Archived