Extreme Rules 2015

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When was the last time someone won a title by climbing out of a cage? Can't think of any but im sure it has happened

Jeff Hardy vs John Morrison? Hardy win (but by door i think)

Val Venis vs Rikishi? Can't remember how venis won

Both cage matches for the IC title i think.

Not sure the ending is predictable either. I've thought for a while that after Wrestlemania, they'll cool off on Reigns for a bit and revise it later when he's spent more time as a singles guy. He's already improved a fair bit, but I'd imagine this time next year, he'll probably be the champ. For now, I think he actually loses this.

I think the only way Reigns is losing this is for the whole Authority to come out and annihilate him - which I'll admit is a possibility.

Jeff Hardy vs John Morrison? Hardy win (but by door i think)

Val Venis vs Rikishi? Can't remember how venis won

Both cage matches for the IC title i think.

Really? I had a look and the only IC cage title changes I could see were Santana vs Valentine and RVD vs Jericho.

As an aside, the wwe title has only ever changed hands twice in a cage match and we're both by pinfall. Batista and Cena respectively

Really? I had a look and the only IC cage title changes I could see were Santana vs Valentine and RVD vs Jericho.

As an aside, the wwe title has only ever changed hands twice in a cage match and we're both by pinfall. Batista and Cena respectively

They may have been retains

Why? You're assuming he's getting the same super push. I don't think he is.

I'm not really assuming, we all have our ideas of where we think they're going and without even looking past Sunday in terms of a push, I think he'll go over Big Show.

Venis won by pinfall because he pinned Rikishi after Tazz smashed him with a camera.

Underrated match. :thumsup2

No way the w**k Pheasant loses Sunday. They do seem to have dialled back his push a bit though, which is best for everyone. Now if they just cut out the goofy, Vince-written promos and let him revert to Shield-style silent badass, he's easily salvageable as a main eventer. I think he'd also be perfect as a heel Authority-backed corporate champion, in NXT he did some good stuff with a similar gimmick, but that route seems unlikely.

Wouldn't normally do this, but doing blogs for my Digital Marketing module for my degree at uni. Chosen to do it on Sports and done a couple on the WWE and the one I just done is on Extreme Rules. It's not really the content that matters, it's how I've marketed it, so thought I post on here to have another source on the internet. Several others if you can be arsed looking through!

http://callumdunlop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/time-to-get-extreme.html

Wouldn't normally do this, but doing blogs for my Digital Marketing module for my degree at uni. Chosen to do it on Sports and done a couple on the WWE and the one I just done is on Extreme Rules. It's not really the content that matters, it's how I've marketed it, so thought I post on here to have another source on the internet. Several others if you can be arsed looking through!

http://callumdunlop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/time-to-get-extreme.html

Looks like you had a late night.

This may seem daft but, why the hell is there a door on the cage?

Surely it would make sense for this kind of match were "no interference" can be had by lowering a cage with no door once they are in the ring?

Surely it would make sense for this kind of match were "no interference" can be had by lowering a cage with no door once they are in the ring?

Did Rollins not win a cage match against Cena by walking out the door?

So mark Henry can spend 10 mins trying to rip it off.

Archived