The Real Staggies v The Real Saints

:angel COME ON YE SAINTS! :angel

:thumsup2MAKE IT A STAG DO(ING) TO REMEMBER! :thumsup2

I want us to lose because you deserve to be unhappy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who this Motherwell fan is, but he's a fucking pain in the arse. I can only assume they're about 5 years old?

That’s not very saintly, I hope your next shit is a… :rolleyes:

I hope you don't get to have a next shit.

Ross County: Brown, Boyd, De Vita, Boyce, Gardyne, Quinn, Irvine, Woods, Reckford, Curran and Fraser.

St Johnstone: Mannus, Mackay, Lappin, Wright, Anderson, Millar, MacLean, Wotherspoon, McFadden, Easton and O'Halloran.

May as well give County the 3 points since that useless charlatan, McFadden is playing. Also incredibly harsh on Graham.

Completely baffling decision to drop Graham, especially for a horrendously out of form MacLean and McFadden. I know McFadden played well against County earlier this season, but Jesus christ, he's contributed nothing since then and Grahams the only player whos even coming close to scoring for us these days.

May as well give County the 3 points since that useless charlatan, McFadden is playing. Also incredibly harsh on Graham.

I cant understand it, at all. Why drop the only player whos getting goals for someone whos not even been making the bench despite being fit :lol:

When was the last time he even played? QotS?

He came on for the last half hour against Partick. Completed a pass, and spent the rest of the game losing the ball as he tried to beat six men by standing still.

McFadden and MacLean now have more yellow cards than goal involvement (goals and assists) this season

Croft on for McFadden. Interested to see how a goalless, assistless winger helps the chance of scoring.

Archived