Thistle v 'Well at the Maryhill San Siro

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was worried today but really no need, motherwell had no threat up front. Taylor was bossing it up front, Osman and Banzo controlled midfield and Balatoni and Frans were solid again. Brace for Taylor and a clean sheet, good days work going into the split. Oh and we move up a place past Killie!

Disgraceful. Total shite performance and not a great way to reward the superb travelling support 1650 and I really cant see any justification for the players to get their wages this week. I feel robbed. My sausage roll and irn bru were good and that's about it. Oh and I want an apology from Baraclough as well as a full refund. Postage or Delivery will do and I want it sooner rather than later. Not a happy bunny ????

Well deserved victory for the Jags. Far stronger, disciplined and organised.

We badly missed Johnson out wide and Erwin up top. Sutton was a liability in my opinion. Offers no mobility or out ball.

Poor stuff from Well and need some major luck now to escape the playoffs. Well done Thistle, see you at FP......

Superb stuff from us in that second half, we were strolling it at 2-0. Normally we'd be nervy and hanging on a bit, but we didn't change our approach and that shows we're learning how to defend our lead.

Taylor magnificent with his two goals and great link up play. Not a lot happening for Higginbotham despite how much you can see him trying. Very solid defence. Overall, an enjoyable afternoon.

Phew! Glad that is over. What a great result. I'm glad we've matured at the back and defensively as a team and stopped shipping goals in last 5-10 mins. Balatoni and Fran's have really done well together this past month.

I think 3 more points seals the deal and maybe if we can keep the positive form going and team injury free we can sneak up on Hamilton and out perform Kilmarnock.

May be wishful thinking but Archie seems to have them playing well enough it's a possibility. And well done Lyle! Glad your body clock is back in sync and you're firing on all cylinders!

Archived