Morton V Stenny

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually watching bet365s pitch that says what's going on when it was 2-2 as I just needed Morton at that point, flashed up Morton dangerous attack, on the edge of my seat then 'Morton goal' jumped about going mental. 78th, 87th and 90th minute goals, fucking superb

The players really need to start believing in themselves. The whole game they looked as if they lacked confidence and it wasn't until Peaso scored and the crowd gave them a lift they started playing.

They threw everything at the Stenny goal and it paid off.

Stenny time wasting came back to haunt them and they ended up losing a game they really should have seen out.

Think I'll just go and watch the last 10 minutes of a Morton game from now on..

Any of you Morton fans leave at 0-2? Chick Young was saying quite a few walked out.

Very very close mate.

I've stayed and watch us concede a shitload of goals but today was disgusting.

We scored and there was a bit of fight then Kilday fresh air kicked a great chance and I started walking towards the exit.

I walked by Gerry, and said, here we go again, and got to the end of the shed and we scored again. (Exact same scenario when we played Ayr) I was also standing at the same place.

Then boom. We scored a winner. I can't even utter a word right now. Larynx is fucked.

Crichton is an embarassment, yellow carded for shoving his own teammate. Good thing was that it prompted him being subbed off.

I still can't believe what I just witnessed, is this a turning point? If we bring this momentum into the next game we should give stranraer a game,

How does the team keep getting away with such hopeless performances? It's a sign of champions coming away with a win after such gash performances! :P

I left at 2-0. Delighted that we somehow won the game but it still doesn't hide the fact the the club is in a right mess from the boardroom to the first team and everything in between. Duffy is an absolute disgrace and Rae must be held accountable for giving him a two year deal.

Feel for stenhousemuir. I thought they played very well and had us beat for 70 odd mins. The wee number 10 had a great game. Hardly gave the ball away and we couldn't cope with him.

It Crighton stayed on the park, 100% we would not have won. Lamie looks a different player when he's not up beside that carthorse. He's an absolute disgrace of a footballer and human being.

Bit harsh saying he's a disgrace of a human being. What exactly did he do?

Why do we make it so hard for ourselves? If we played the way we did in the last 12 minutes for the whole 90, we would have comfortably.

We have to hammer Stirling next weekend now. No point finishing like that just to put in another half arsed performance next weekend.

I left at 2-0. Delighted that we somehow won the game but it still doesn't hide the fact the the club is in a right mess from the boardroom to the first team and everything in between. Duffy is an absolute disgrace and Rae must be held accountable for giving him a two year deal.

Feel for stenhousemuir. I thought they played very well and had us beat for 70 odd mins. The wee number 10 had a great game. Hardly gave the ball away and we couldn't cope with him.

Another unbelievable save from Gaston keeping us in the game and Us Winning.

Love the guy.

Crichton is an embarassment, yellow carded for shoving his own teammate. Good thing was that it prompted him being subbed off.

I still can't believe what I just witnessed, is this a turning point? If we bring this momentum into the next game we should give stranraer a game,

How does the team keep getting away with such hopeless performances? It's a sign of champions coming away with a win after such gash performances! :P

It was O'Ware that was booked for his wee spat with Lamie. Nothing to do with Crighton.

Very very close mate.

I've stayed and watch us concede a shitload of goals but today was disgusting.

We scored and there was a bit of fight then Kilday fresh air kicked a great chance and I started walking towards the exit.

I walked by Gerry, and said, here we go again, and got to the end of the shed and we scored again. (Exact same scenario when we played Ayr) I was also standing at the same place.

Then boom. We scored a winner. I can't even utter a word right now. Larynx is fucked.

:lol: great stuff mate. It's what watching football is all about! :)

I've only ever left a game early once. Airdrie when we got pumped 5-0 a few seasons ago. But when we went 2 down I thought it might just be one of those afternoons, but you can never count this morton team out until the final whistle. It's ridiculous how many times we've won after being 1/2 goals down this season.

I think leaving early is fine. Leaving when it's still to play for is a big no no for me though. I left when we were getting demolished by Inverness and Motherwell.

I have one rule. Don't leave if you think it's not over. 2-0 down with 15 minutes to play is not over.

I must not have been paying enough attention then. If that's the case I'm a spud.

Yeah, Crighton was just taken off for the change of shape/poor performance. Hopefully next week O'Ware can start at the back and bring McKee into midfield. Actually go for it instead of this defender in midfield rubbish.

:lol: great stuff mate. It's what watching football is all about! :)

I'd have done anything to see us go up and you stay down. No offence.

The only two grounds I've never seen us play, is Tynecastle and Pittodrie. We missed the boat last year. I was about 2 years old the last time Morton played Hearts.

Congrats on the promotion.

Archived