The Witcher 3

spud131

Am I the only one who finds wraiths an absolute pain in the arse to kill when they attack you in groups?

I'm only just starting to get into this, so I'm likely just pretty poor at this game, but I spent a good rage-inducing hour or so last night trying to beat all the Wraiths in the 'Family Matters' quest.

Just finished this last night, the first half is great but the second half... Holy shit. I got tingles several times, it just piles on the combat towards the end its like a LOTR movie. Awesome.

I've just finished the quest at the witcher castle and have recruited all my allies. Im assuming this is fairly near the end of the main quest??

I've just finished the quest at the witcher castle and have recruited all my allies. Im assuming this is fairly near the end of the main quest??

you're just coming up to the second half, still got about 6-8 hours left if you do the side quests

Finally completed this beauty.

And I got the ending I think is the best. Had remained spoiler free so had no idea what I was in for

Ciri became a witcher

Geralt retired and lived a happy life with Yen

Cerys became Queen of Skellige and the Isles were peaceful

Lambert and Keira ran away together

Nilfgaard won the war but Temeria was left in relative peace because...

Radovid was assasinated by Philippa Eilhart

I killed Dijkstra for double-crossing my boy Vernon Roche

The only thing I'd change is the Baron, as my choice led to him hanging himself

Edited by WullieBroonIsGod

Finished this last night. Enjoyed it overall however felt that it could have done without most of the stuff after Khaer Morhen (sp) as that was the highlight of the game for me!!

Edited by spud131

Finished this last night. Enjoyed it overall however felt that it could have done without most of the stuff after Khaer Morhen (sp) as that was the highlight of the game for me!!

Feeling that way myself. I'm at a bit where I need to go to the misty isles or some shit on skellige and asks me if I am sure I want to continue and to save my game.

Got bored of it tbh. The enemies are all too samey and the Quen shield is totally OP, ruins the game.

seriously keep going, youre just about to do the really fucking good bit