Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

You son are a fucking idiot. It is completely disrespectful to the sponsors, the fans and the completion the ignorant bugger never showed. It shows him for the ignorant peasant he is.

Hope the only time Yogi shows his face in public for the next month after the final is when he does a solo open top bus tour through Falkirk with the Cup.

Your town may be hungry, but our team is hungrier you utter roaster.

Taking my dad a lifelong Caledonian fan he is buzzing. Can't make my mind up to drive up or take the train? Driving would be handy as he is getting on a bit, but want to soak up some atmosphere and a couple of pints would be nice. Are Caley fans meeting up in glasgow?

Montford Arms and Beechwood inn off Aitkenhead Road.

Not sure about parking on match days?

Regular service by the 75 bus from Glassford Street. Get off just past Toryglen Football centre for Montford. Beechwood is a couple of stops on.

Can't wait for this. Anyone recommend somewhere to eat in town pre match? Looking to get into Glasgow about 11ish.

What are you after? A fry up or burger plenty of weatherspoons.

Couple around George Square and Crystal Palace at Jamaica Street.

Lets do it for this wonderful lady

Aye - as much as ICT will still pump us let's just take a moment to reflect on the final that this could have been!

There would be a bus full of these entitled f'cktards leaving from just round the corner from me.

Normally couldn't care less who wins this; just happy that two of the more unfashionable teams have made it to the final. However, the pic at the top of the page has reminded me of Falkirk's bizarre obsession with crowdwanks, so it has to be an ICT win for me. Can't imagine how insufferable Falkirk would be if they actually had something worth celebrating.

Best of luck later today, chaps.

We are fashionable as f**k m7 8)

From what time are the trains to Mount Florida going to start getting mobbed? Get into Glasgow for 12:45 and was considering just hopping straight on a train to Mt Florida to avoid the mass queues.

Inverness by at least 3 goals. They've been very dece this year.

There is a reason Falkirk are in the division below and have absolutely no chance here. (They aren't very good)