Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Well done ICT.

On the way home and not read the thread but a few comments on FB about a stonewall penalty to the Bairns - looked on the line from the stand .. can anyone clear it up for us heading back ?

Nah, if it's the incident (the handball?) I think you're on about, even if it was given, it was outside the box.

Well done ICT.

On the way home and not read the thread but a few comments on FB about a stonewall penalty to the Bairns - looked on the line from the stand .. can anyone clear it up for us heading back ?

If it's the handball, it was outside the box and would've been harsh IMO.

Well done ICT!

Congratulations Inverness Caledonian Thistle. A fitting end to a phenomenal season. Showed impressive character with 10 men to score the winner. Enjoy the weekend of celebrations, the club thoroughly deserves it. Watkins movement first half in particular was delightful, huge impact in the game and would be a real loss to Scottish football if he goes down South.

Feel for the Falkirk fans. Team were by far and away the better one after half time, Jamie MacDonald unfortunate to be remembered for the second goal. Hopefully Houston sticks with the kids and adds some fire power up front. Thought Grant and Vaulks were colossal today, they deserved winners medals for their performances, just wasn't to be.

Can't wait to see DistressedDuke's pished rants on here tonight. Cannotfuckingwait.

We contributed hugely to our own downfall with grant failing to take the guy out & McDonald patting it to him...caley were better first half & us second...while I'm disappointed to lose at least we tried to win the game in the 2nd half...David smith is fucking terrible.....that pishedranting enough for you?

Congratulations Caley thistle the win was very well deserved :) was a real family final a real example of which was when me and my boy walked all the way round Hampden including the Falkirk area 2 hours before the game wearing Caley scarfs and we were welcomed by the Falkirk fans and wished good luck

Home, fed and having a beer.

Wasn't really aware that it was a mistake for the second ... from where we were (bout 5 miles away) it looked like he got a hand to it but just not enough!?

Not sure about the free-kick we scored from ... looked like a bit of a dive!

Can't believe we f'kin scored - great feeling at the time - played better than I thought we would.

Well done ICT - well done Yogi.

Disappointed, but just simply not our time. Despite the eventual result, the equaliser was an unbelievable moment that I will probably never forget. Support was absolutely unbelievable.

ICT fans were very classy afterwards and are a credit to their club.