Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Still feel like shite

It will pass, last seasons league cup final was a sair yin and I thought that was our last chance for years. You played well and that could have gone either way at the end

Just watched the winning goal again. What a fucking bounce there was. The guy in front of me ended up about 4 rows from his seat.

Absolutely glorious. I reckon the filmer was in the same section as me. Looks the same angle but I was in row WW, about 10 or so from the back.

It will pass, last seasons league cup final was a sair yin and I thought that was our last chance for years. You played well and that could have gone either way at the end

It will pass but with respect ICT fans don't have a history of getting very close and just missing out that is why it is very painful. Secondly Even the most bias of ICT fans would be fearing the worst when we equalised. You had three of four struggling with cramp, we were dominating the game and looking full of running. Then two huge mistakes within 10 seconds and bang - a real boot in the baws and it was gone again. I would rather have got humped 4-0 than the way Saturday panned out.

It will pass but with respect ICT fans don't have a history of getting very close and just missing out that is why it is very painful. Secondly Even the most bias of ICT fans would be fearing the worst when we equalised. You had three of four struggling with cramp, we were dominating the game and looking full of running. Then two huge mistakes within 10 seconds and bang - a real boot in the baws and it was gone again. I would rather have got humped 4-0 than the way Saturday panned out.

Don't be fucking daft. Grow up and deal with it. That's fitbaw. The game was excellent.

Agreed. When the equaliser went in I really felt we were fucked if it went to extra time. Cue the absolute scenes when we scored the winner, as I reckon every ICT fan realised that we got out of jail

Don't be fucking daft. Grow up and deal with it. That's fitbaw. The game was excellent.

f**k off. Some like you seem to be happy losers. Not for me.

f**k off. Some like you seem to be happy losers. Not for me.

I'm not happy to lose, but I can accept it, you clearly can't.

What I am happy with seeing is that my team gave 100% and gave a team that's 3rd in the league above us a game and certainly matched them and were probably better in the second half. You sound like a wee moaning lassie saying you'd rather have seen us lose 4-0. Grow up and as Houstie says 'Deal with it.' The show goes on.