First World Problems

41 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Now a big cloud is heading my way. Can't someone do something?
c6871a795eb54306538f3d7b4e29a713.jpg

Did the micro penis and massive balls actually form properly on the end of that cloud. I hate when they almost make a cock and balls but change at the last second 

1 minute ago, whiskychimp said:

Did the micro penis and massive balls actually form properly on the end of that cloud. I hate when they almost make a cock and balls but change at the last second 

I summoned up all my energy and went inside. Back out now with a warmer blanket and a headband to keep my ears warm. The only cocks are my pets - they are disturbing my peace by scrapping. 

At the airport about to head for a Greek island and forgot to pack my Amazon fire stick. Going to have to watch the sea or some shitty Greek quiz show. Might as well just join the drowning refugees.

Grimbo has a few fire sticks.

The collapsible crate supplied with my new car only holds four packs of sparkling water not five like my own ones.  In truth I can live with this but it's inconvenient.

Does it sit up top with the driver?

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I hate sparkling water and find it totally unnecessary but each to their own!

I actually don't agree with each to their own on this subject. Anyone who likes sparkling water should have their tongue removed and given to someone more deserving

1 minute ago, whiskychimp said:

I actually don't agree with each to their own on this subject. Anyone who likes sparkling water should have their tongue removed and given to someone more deserving

Aye but you're not very bright so no one bothers what you think.

I keep getting a notification from Whatsapp on my phone saying "You may have new messages"

I then have to wait 5 minutes to find that I do have a message when I get my usual notification.

The people without in the 3rd world without phones have no idea how lucky they are.

I stopped off at Tesco to pick up lunch on my way into uni this morning, mainly for the purposes of getting change for parking. I got to uni to discover parking charges are suspended over the easter holidays. I now have 5x 20p in my pocket when I could have had a shiny new pound coin. 

People crossing the Med on dinghys never had this issue

We've had some beautiful weather here recently but I've been busy every weekend. Not this coming one though so I have a bike ride planned. The forecast now says it's going to rain. A bike ride in the rain. In the rain

I might as well move to the slums of Port Au Prince.