Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Watch the improvement in Gibson so as he comes and claims every ball from corners and cross's.

Might take a few weeks though :(

No doubt, it normally requires the opposition to be in or around your box for them to win corners.....that rules Stirling out.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That type of statement is why Clyde are in so much of a mess. Lets try and play at a junior ground, no future what's so ever their. No ties to the area and no chance of building into the community.

Its time for the club and fans to go home surely, shawfield should be the only place. Things will happen their soon it will not be allowed to stay the way it is.

That type of statement is why Clyde are in so much of a mess. Lets try and play at a junior ground, no future what's so ever their. No ties to the area and no chance of building into the community.

Its time for the club and fans to go home surely, shawfield should be the only place. Things will happen their soon it will not be allowed to stay the way it is.

Right okay

How's this being facilitated, then??? THIS is why we can't get out the fucking state we're in. You're on a forum full of argumentative dicks telling people the virtue of Shawfield.....who is actively looking at it as an option??? And if not, why not?? Criticise anyone and everyone when you have those answers.

Personally as an outsider with no axe to grind I was confused by the move to Broadwood as I always thought the aim was to find a stadium in the EK/Rutherglen/Cambuslang area or build one, Cumbernauld was as far away from the aim as I thought you could go and I see why you would want to return home to that part of Glasgow/South Lanarkshire.

Crowds of 600 or so were the norm when we left Shawfield.

Have you seen the state of it recently?

Not as much as a step backwards, as several steps backwards IMO.

Whatever the answer is - this isn't it.

Personally as an outsider with no axe to grind I was confused by the move to Broadwood as I always thought the aim was to find a stadium in the EK/Rutherglen/Cambuslang area or build one, Cumbernauld was as far away from the aim as I thought you could go and I see why you would want to return home to that part of Glasgow/South Lanarkshire.

A bit 1993, but whatever floats yer boat. Cheers for the platitudes.

see we now have a goalkeeping coach hopefully he can convince Gibson to come off his line now and again , not really sure where the money for these appointments is coming from ?

Alan left to take up a position with Cowdenbeath. James, the new coach, was previously at Blantyre Vics. BF says on the website he asked several people within the game, and James' name kept coming up. I see on another thread that Jack Ross was at today's game. Excellent coach from what I hear. Would there be room for him on the staff alongside Marko and Bob?

Thought it best to keep off the match thread after that embarrassment, im sure dem wacky Binos dont need us poking holes in their beating the big team. First time in a long time that poor a display hasn't bern accompanied by calls for manager's heeds, which my instinct tells me everyone (including his critics) understand his remarkable attitude, commitment and hours spent in the job, to end up with THAT, perhaps is a sign that this might just not be for us, or indeed Ferguson. It's quite unnerving knowing how much is going into trying to turn things around, and seeing that performance offered up. Truth be told, that was a 'beginning of the end' display than an end of the beginning.

Thought it best to keep off the match thread after that embarrassment, im sure dem wacky Binos dont need us poking holes in their beating the big team. First time in a long time that poor a display hasn't bern accompanied by calls for manager's heeds, which my instinct tells me everyone (including his critics) understand his remarkable attitude, commitment and hours spent in the job, to end up with THAT, perhaps is a sign that this might just not be for us, or indeed Ferguson. It's quite unnerving knowing how much is going into trying to turn things around, and seeing that performance offered up. Truth be told, that was a 'beginning of the end' display than an end of the beginning.

Are you having a laugh?

OK, I'll put it in black and white for you.

Barry Ferguson must go.

I don't care how great his attitude is or how committed he is or how many hours he puts in - he can't do the job and it's time he put his hands up and admitted it.

Have you asked yourself why a performance like that was offered up?

The Club is going nowhere except downwards under him and if he is allowed to continue we are going to slide into obscurity.

have backed Ferguson from the start and know how much he puts in the next couple of games are crucial we desperately need some sort of cup run and we need to start winning league games sometimes no matter how much work you put in a job simply isn't for you

Got told tonight via 3rd party Gormley not happy with some of dressing room and manager...

Dont know how true...

Dip in Performance.maybe tie in story ...

Hope pie in sky as like him but need a happy team and support

the problems at the club go a lot deeper than one player falling out with rest of players what about the ground move what are the board doing about finance streams crowds down until we get a dynamic board we will get nowhere time to scrap the farce that is the CIC

Archived