The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

A bit too good for that. Dont think theres a journalist that knows anything about fitba. Your revelation about agent casts light on whats happening. Is that guy u mentioned the bentley driving "fake bake" fraudster?

Might be a coincidence that he's McBrides agent too

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think Faria is going to be any better, somehow I don't think so if yesterday is anything to go by.We pulled a result out of the bag when Lister and Prunts came on against the Rovers, we play 2 up front against United and played well but were unlucky so why the f**k change it against Brechin, IMO the guys who were brought in shouldn't have had the divine right to start against Brechin but I've a funny feeling there agent is Alan Love the silent shareholder and our club is being used as a platform for his players, although I could be wrong, rant over

lister and prunty to start games even if they wont finish a game. They're tried and trusted and we would possibly have a chance of the playoffs. Somehow i dont think it will happen as ewb has his own way of thinking. Maybe just maybe he isn't interested in the playoffs this season in order to get his own players in and get the listers and pruntys out and then have a right go next season. But then again the way its going we could b heading for the other play off at the bottom, we're not too far above it.

Forgot to mention, ewb is just the puppet in what's going on at our club. The guy is a gutless clown being told what to do about who plays, who gets dropped etc etc. it will all be out soon but I will never be back until these idiots are out our club. Shocking what's going on (backstabbers) behind the scenes, soon enough it will all be hung out to dry. I've had enough. Wont be back!

Forgot to mention, ewb is just the puppet in what's going on at our club. The guy is a gutless clown being told what to do about who plays, who gets dropped etc etc. it will all be out soon but I will never be back until these idiots are out our club. Shocking what's going on (backstabbers) behind the scenes, soon enough it will all be hung out to dry. I've had enough. Wont be back!

too many say they won't be back because of this or that it's bein the same for years at airdrie ...it's about time every one gets behind the team and push them on ..... Our past owners was not the best -we have had scum bags like peat in charge / jb was hardly a decent guy with what was going on with his cash right from the start he was a lying p***k also sacking a man who had airdrie at heart by text telling owen Coyle he would never be good enough to manage airdrie Allways selling the club short and starved the club for the past 5 years looking for a way out. We now have some one in charge putting the club first and still is not good enough

There's nothing wrong with players having the same agent, just don't use our club for all the players no one else wants

McBride was a gamble witch a few team would have took the chance on unlucky for us he's done for ....faria most livi fans Said they would have kept him on played 18 games in the first half of the season for them at higher level and did not look out of place

too many say they won't be back because of this or that it's bein the same for years at airdrie ...it's about time every one gets behind the team and push them on ..... Our past owners was not the best -we have had scum bags like peat in charge / jb was hardly a decent guy with what was going on with his cash right from the start he was a lying p***k also sacking a man who had airdrie at heart by text telling owen Coyle he would never be good enough to manage airdrie Allways selling the club short and starved the club for the past 5 years looking for a way out. We now have some one in charge putting the club first and still is not good enough

If you think guys like EWB who hasn't got a clue about managing at this level,IK who is a lying,backstabbing ratbag of a man and TW a chairman who quoted in a newsletter his family think he's a clown his guys at work think he's a clown and now the Airdrie fans are calling him a clown, well enough said

McBride was a gamble witch a few team would have took the chance on unlucky for us he's done for ....faria most livi fans Said they would have kept him on played 18 games in the first half of the season for them at higher level and did not look out of place

That's why they released him

Must be a clown he bought over airdrie ....agree EwB is not the man for the job but we have just got to stick it out and see if it pays off... if not get some one in who knws what they are doing in ....in regarded to Ian king being a lying backstabber ratbag why ??? Have I missed something regarding him ??? My point is more along the lines of we have all ready lost our club once and the way jb was running the club it was a matter of time of when he pulled the plug and killed us off..... we have some one puttin his own cash in and we now hae a plan for the years ahead and we have fans saying they won't be back Untill there gone but call them selfs fans how can that be if ur a true fans ul back your team till the end and support the guys trying to bring airdrie back to where we once where!!!

So just to make sure I am up to speed with the last few pages of utter dross, EWB is shite, Faria is shite, Fitzpatrick is shite, Airdrie10 is an actual real fan, Diamondatheart is also a real fan, and an Airdrie player actually has an agent who is supposedly using our club as a shop window for all his superstar players who are in their early to mid 30's and is actually a secret shareholder at the club and telling EWB what team to play. Did I miss anything or is that the general jist of things?

So just to make sure I am up to speed with the last few pages of utter dross, EWB is shite, Faria is shite, Fitzpatrick is shite, Airdrie10 is an actual real fan, Diamondatheart is also a real fan, and an Airdrie player actually has an agent who is supposedly using our club as a shop window for all his superstar players who are in their early to mid 30's and is actually a secret shareholder at the club and telling EWB what team to play. Did I miss anything or is that the general jist of things?

Airdrie are shite is about the only thing missing.

As I've often said on here, my religion doesnt do Christmas.

Tbh I'm not nearly enough of a stalker to check up on all your posts to see what religion you are before I post something in response to you, however if it makes you feel better you can replace the word Christmas with any other day of the year where your religion or beliefs allow the exchanging/ receiving of gifts. You do still require some fresh patter though.

Here we go again. :rolleyes:

Yet again the same few usernames who all just happened to join within the last year slinging mud. Rather than keep spouting names like backstabbers, clowns……etc. how about you actually tell your side of the story of what they’ve supposed to have done?

And while you’re at it, always believed that if you're big enough to go making accusations you should be man enough to put your name up and not hide behind an anonymous username(s).

Strange how I never hear anyone spouting this stuff at games, down the pub or on other social media like Facebook, where their identity is there for all to see. Seems to me like its someone posting under a couple of accounts who’s got a grudge. Thought at first it was a youth coach who’d been pushed out or some kid/parent who’d been let go. But my mate offered a suggestion and he might be onto something, could this be Ballantyne or one of his circle bitter cause he’s being pushed out?

So come on lets hear it..........

Archived