The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lanarkshire business tycoon was apart of a fake tan co with another business woman owed a fortune to her n hmrc resigned from numerous companies for the same thing

who is now a football agent and silent shareholder at the club?

Again...have I missed something here ? When was this all announced?

Forgot to mention, ewb is just the puppet in what's going on at our club. The guy is a gutless clown being told what to do about who plays, who gets dropped etc etc. it will all be out soon but I will never be back until these idiots are out our club. Shocking what's going on (backstabbers) behind the scenes, soon enough it will all be hung out to dry. I've had enough. Wont be back!

Shut up you mug . No disrespect to the balantynes they done amazing keeping Airdrie going over the years, but more has happened since the new chairman has come in to take us forward.

Here we go again. :rolleyes:

Yet again the same few usernames who all just happened to join within the last year slinging mud. Rather than keep spouting names like backstabbers, clowns……etc. how about you actually tell your side of the story of what they’ve supposed to have done?

And while you’re at it, always believed that if you're big enough to go making accusations you should be man enough to put your name up and not hide behind an anonymous username(s).

Strange how I never hear anyone spouting this stuff at games, down the pub or on other social media like Facebook, where their identity is there for all to see. Seems to me like its someone posting under a couple of accounts who’s got a grudge. Thought at first it was a youth coach who’d been pushed out or some kid/parent who’d been let go. But my mate offered a suggestion and he might be onto something, could this be Ballantyne or one of his circle bitter cause he’s being pushed out?

So come on lets hear it..........

This.

It's puzzling and a little sad that some people are just so desperate for our club to fail in anything it does.

Here we go again. :rolleyes:

Yet again the same few usernames who all just happened to join within the last year slinging mud. Rather than keep spouting names like backstabbers, clownsetc. how about you actually tell your side of the story of what theyve supposed to have done?

And while youre at it, always believed that if you're big enough to go making accusations you should be man enough to put your name up and not hide behind an anonymous username(s).

Strange how I never hear anyone spouting this stuff at games, down the pub or on other social media like Facebook, where their identity is there for all to see. Seems to me like its someone posting under a couple of accounts whos got a grudge. Thought at first it was a youth coach whod been pushed out or some kid/parent whod been let go. But my mate offered a suggestion and he might be onto something, could this be Ballantyne or one of his circle bitter cause hes being pushed out?

So come on lets hear it..........

Well at least Sherlock Holmes won't need to worry about his job with you and your mate around.

Well at least Sherlock Holmes won't need to worry about his job with you and your mate around.

why not just answer the questions asked since your are the one shouting Ian King is a backstabbing ratbag /Alan love is useing the club .....you have clearly have had dealing with the new owner and Ian King or are you just a armchair cowboy looking for easy excuses not to support the club

why not just answer the questions asked since your are the one shouting Ian King is a backstabbing ratbag /Alan love is useing the club .....you have clearly have had dealing with the new owner and Ian King or are you just a armchair cowboy looking for easy excuses not to support the club

I made the mistake yesterday of actually arguing with you, the best advice I can give you is if you don't talk then no one will know your stupid sssssssshhhhhhh

Back to footballing matters, I'm more concerned about the supposed structure we're bringing in. We release the highly rated Glackin yet offer a 2 1/2 year deal to a more or less unknown quantity that's not settled anywhere really.

EWB says he wants to bring through the youth. Can anyone explain this to me?

We were always told how Bollan didn't believe in the youth set up here and 'giving them a chance', yet since he's gone Ferguson is the only youth player who's really played and that was due to necessity. He trusts the youth players here so much that he's brought in youngsters on loan from other clubs to play ahead of him - just like Bollan did.

We were always told how Bollan didn't believe in the youth set up here and 'giving them a chance', yet since he's gone Ferguson is the only youth player who's really played and that was due to necessity. He trusts the youth players here so much that he's brought in youngsters on loan from other clubs to play ahead of him - just like Bollan did.

Anyone ever thought that the youth players just aren't good enough to make the step up, with the obvious exceptions.

Anyone ever thought that the youth players just aren't good enough to make the step up, with the obvious exceptions.

This is what I, and quite a few others pointed out. But there were a few people who constantly slated Bollan for not playing them. We now have a guy in charge who was in charge of youth development and we are still bringing in loanees and giving a 33 year old a 2 and half year contract. What does that say about the quality of our youth team?

I think it's unfair to blame ewb for the state of the u20s when all he had was a couple of months in the roll. Bollan wanting to leave and clearly showing a genuine lack of interest has forced tw hand into promoting ewb sooner than planned and before he could make his mark on the youth set up.

Archived