The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

I think it's unfair to blame ewb for the state of the u20s when all he had was a couple of months in the roll. Bollan wanting to leave and clearly showing a genuine lack of interest has forced tw hand into promoting ewb sooner than planned and before he could make his mark on the youth set up.

It's more unfair to describe the U20's as being in a 'state' when they're second top of their league.

Glackin was thought highly enough to feature regularly on our bench.

EWB seems to have chosen to build his team around the Portuguese yet decides to release a clearly promising youngster. Why would that be given his remit?

Results haven't changed, could be argued we'd not have lost as many from advantageous positions were Bollan still in charge.

Personally, I think it's right to question the new set up as it appears not to be working at the moment. That said, the debate should be based around the facts rather than hearsay and clearly manufactured rumours.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No sure we'd score 3 as often under Bolan but not much we can do with Slothgow and Fitzpatrick defending...

When did Glackin leave? Really disappointed in that news

Agreed, the point was more that nothing has really improved.

They broke the Glackin news in the newsletter today.

I don't know any rumours about Alan Love,the stuff I've written about him has happened

Yes but you are still dodging the question of how you know when it is clear no one else on here has heard anything about him until you mentioned him the other day. I know it is futile but care to elaborate on the story even a little?

Do you think Faria is going to be any better, somehow I don't think so if yesterday is anything to go by.We pulled a result out of the bag when Lister and Prunts came on against the Rovers, we play 2 up front against United and played well but were unlucky so why the f**k change it against Brechin, IMO the guys who were brought in shouldn't have had the divine right to start against Brechin but I've a funny feeling there agent is Alan Love the silent shareholder and our club is being used as a platform for his players, although I could be wrong, rant over

I don't know any rumours about Alan Love,the stuff I've written about him has happened

Airdrie10 is clearly a Bullshit merchant, he doesn't know any rumors . . . he just has a funny feeling!

So why is Airdrie10 the only person that has heard about this Alan Love guys involvment with Airdrie?

Who is Airdrie10? is he the real Alan Love???

Airdrie10 appeared 10 days after TW took over the club. Deffo someone with a grievance against the current regime, and whose nose has been put out of joint.

There's a few of them. One of them drinks in the West End and Bollan posts on here under an 'Airdrie' user name as well apparently.

There's a few of them. One of them drinks in the West End and Bollan posts on here under an 'Airdrie' user name as well apparently.

Yep. That's what I heard too.

People are definitely correct to be asking questions of the new owners and manager. We were here long before they were, and will be here long after they have gone. But all these backstabbing/pocket dipping/puppet comments are pathetic.

Can't see Bollan posting here under an Airdrie username tbh. Pretty much every Airdrie user has been critical of him at some point.

There were a lot of user names cropped up recently, most will probably disappear. Don't know about the people who drink in the West End but I've a rough idea of who were chatting about, and I'd doubt they'd be quite as reckless to come on here posting unsubstantiated rumours.

Most likely these usernames are young lads who've heard rumours, half truths and made up stories and want to appear in the know by posting them.

If you call them out and they don't answer, well it's best to ignore.

Archived