2015 summer transfer rumors thread

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jackson martinez to arsenal from porto.

Over the years porto have made an incredible amount of money

This looks more likely every year, the fact that he us apparently an Arsenal fan also helps.

Remy from Chelsea to Ac Milan on loan.

Jackson martinez to arsenal from porto.

Over the years porto have made an incredible amount of money

I'm sure they make a fair bit but they usually don't have 100% ownership of their players so don't see as much as u might think. (altho their initial outlay in obviously less)

They still seem to have a bit of a jedi mind trick thing going on when it comes to selling players tho.

Being a bit of a closet Arsenal fan, I've been delighted with some of the rumours I've been reading about this summer's potential (allegedly) acquisitions.

Martinez from Porto

Vidal from Juve (after the Copa America)

Schneiderlin from S'ton

Pedro from Barca

Lacazette and Fekir from Lyon

Rodrigo from valencia

and today's beezer - benzema from Real

As Paddy Ashdown said on election night, I'll eat my hat if that comes to pass (and just like Paddy, I won't actually do it)

They could certainly do with a Schneiderlin or Vidal type character

and I'm not sure how rumours start, so here's me starting one - Mats Hummels to replace big Per.

The Guardian ran a story yesterday linking Manchester United with Benzema. Wouldn't be all that surprised seeing as they came second to Real Madrid to get him last time round.

Being a bit of a closet Arsenal fan, I've been delighted with some of the rumours I've been reading about this summer's potential (allegedly) acquisitions.

Martinez from Porto

Schneiderlin from S'ton

Pedro from Barca

Lacazette and Fekir from Lyon

Rodrigo from valencia

and today's beezer - benzema from Real

As Paddy Ashdown said on election night, I'll eat my hat if that comes to pass (and just like Paddy, I won't actually do it)

They could certainly do with a Schneiderlin or Vidal type character

and I'm not sure how rumours start, so here's me starting one - Mats Hummels to replace big Per.

In the last few weeks, there have been articles linking Arsenal with Petr Cech and Raheem Sterling too.

Have you got a big Stetson?

Khedira can't really do his style though, I'd reckon he will finish up at Juve.

I don't see Vidal or Pogba leaving, or Marchisio, and Pirlo's not getting any younger. His contract expires next season. Not the same type of player by any means but Pogba and Vidal are more than capable of doing the creative stuff, Khedria is a more solid defensive option.

Why would Vidal leave Juventus to sign for Arsenal? Genuine question, I don't know how much truth there is to that rumour but from the player's point of view it doesn't make much sense to me.

Why would Vidal leave Juventus to sign for Arsenal? Genuine question, I don't know how much truth there is to that rumour but from the player's point of view it doesn't make much sense to me.

No idea either, it is just a rumour I saw that seemed intriguing.

As for why, pick one of these

A. EPL is the best league in the world

B. I've always wanted to play for Arsenal, it's a boyhood dream come true

C. My best mate Alexis says Arsenal are going to win the league next season if I sign

D They offered more money that anybody else.

I was quite surprised that Rosicky got his contract extension. Considering how little he has played this season, and the names being bandied about,, which could lead one to surmise that most of these rumours are made up pish.

• Antonio Cassano to Leeds

Rickie Lambert and Christian Atsu to Bournemouth

Chelsea will offer Cech, Filipe Luis and Willian plus money to Real Madrid for either Varane or Ronaldo

I see there has been some update on the Bale to Cowdenbeath talk.

Gareth Bale has indicated that he expects to remain at Real Madrid next season despite interest from Cowdenbeath.

The Wales forward, 25, tweeted on Tuesday: "Will be working hard in the off season and looking forward to coming back next season stronger with Real Madrid."
Bale has been linked heavily with a move to Scotland.
Napoli manager Rafael Benitez is expected to be the new Madrid boss.
Bale is the world's most expensive player after being signed in a £85.3m deal from Premier League side Tottenham in September 2013.

Rickie Lambert to Bournemouth is the most predictable transfer of the summer I'd say. Wonder if Snodgrass will stay at Hull. He must be hating life after his move from 'Championship Norwich' to 'Premier league Hull' and barely kicking a ball before he is once again relegated.

Archived