The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are Glasgow rangers , we do what we want

#establishmentclub

Apart from save your club from dying?

An establishment club doesn't die owing the hmrc millions and the rock means..... But Rangers did!

Don't have nightmares bud.

No surrender ????????????????????????

But have you ever won the league at ibrox ?

Did you put any penny in to stop your club going bust? By that I mean liquidated?

Hearts fans did. They baked cakes, had auctions and done everything they could to save their club. I can't stand hearts but I'll always have admiration that they gathered round and saved their club from liquidation.

Did you? Did Billy beside you? Did anyone? Anything at all?

No. You died. Owing money to her Maj. God bless her.

Did you put any penny in to stop your club going bust? By that I mean liquidated?

Hearts fans did. They baked cakes, had auctions and done everything they could to save their club. I can't stand hearts but I'll always have admiration that they gathered round and saved their club from liquidation.

Did you? Did Billy beside you?

Nah, they gave season ticket money to John Brown whilst he screamed to be 'SHOWN RA DEEDZ'.

Did you? Did Billy beside you?

Oh aye the time you's were having relegation parties

Lol

Archived