The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's got ability in abundance let's be honest here. I'll honesty be suprised if we even manage to get him.

On a serious note big thanks to Glasgow Celtic if it does go through. It would not be possible if they never paid a big chunk of his wage. To be honest that's very classy of them but i wouldn't expect anything less from a club as noble as Glasgow Celtic Football Club. Hail Hail.

He's got ability in abundance let's be honest here. I'll honesty be suprised if we even manage to get him.

On a serious note big thanks to Glasgow Celtic if it does go through. It would not be possible if they never paid a big chunk of his wage. To be honest that's very classy of them but i wouldn't expect anything less from a club as noble as Glasgow Celtic Football Club. Hail Hail.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ma breeks - shull 2k12/13/14/15/16

mon the Jambos

Bit of payback for probably stealing all your players to begin with , just think of celtic had never came along that could have been you ? Instead they took your mantra and left you behind destined to be the whipping boys of hearts for all eternity

Archived