CSGO

Yoshi-91

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch it competitively quite a bit and also a fair few live streamers as well. Tried it myself and f*ck me it's harder than it looks!

No sure if it's because I tend to play console games or I can't get used to the spray patterns but I'm finding it really difficult to do well.

Watch it competitively quite a bit and also a fair few live streamers as well. Tried it myself and f*ck me it's harder than it looks!

No sure if it's because I tend to play console games or I can't get used to the spray patterns but I'm finding it really difficult to do well.

Yeah I know what you mean. It was the first FPS I played on the PC. Once you get used to it though you realise mouse is far more accurate than a console controller. Spray patterns are just something you pick up over time, if you need to practice them I recommend going into an empty server and practice against a wall.

I believe there is a CSGO thread somewhere, quite a few pages back now id imagine.

I am gold nova 3, playing PS has made the pc controls seem very unnatural.

And I am also very impatient and normally chose fairly risky and mostly completely suicidal tactical decisions during competitive. This results in my team either shouting at me or laughing at me.

I usually get kicked from competitive games or abused in the chat cause am shite :(

Would recommend playing casual until you feel you know the maps, guns, buying strats. There's quite a steep learning curve when you first come into the game.

Would recommend playing casual until you feel you know the maps, guns, buying strats. There's quite a steep learning curve when you first come into the game.

just went 18-3 in comp (i only play dust 2 atm) they were pish but it was good to finally feel like i'm making progress, silver 3 too which i'm assuming is pish.

just went 18-3 in comp (i only play dust 2 atm) they were pish but it was good to finally feel like i'm making progress, silver 3 too which i'm assuming is pish.

They thing about the ranking system is it always feels like you are exactly where you should be, it's not too hard and not too easy.

They thing about the ranking system is it always feels like you are exactly where you should be, it's not too hard and not too easy.

That's true actually, the matching system seems to be quite good.

If anyone wants to hop on and play some competitive then feel free to message me on this but i do not have a mic.

That's true actually, the matching system seems to be quite good.

If anyone wants to hop on and play some competitive then feel free to message me on this but i do not have a mic.

It's 2015, get a mic!

If you want a game feel free to add me on steam, steam name is just Yoshi, picture is a big blue/ black Y.

You can add my smurf account as well if you want, think my name on that is currently Floyd Maynotweather

Archived