Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Exactly before Xmas wee were amazing too watch any team will struggle when sell there best players. Wee will have a good season a lot good youngsters comming through who will come on be great players like coote Fraser even think Harry Souter will get a chance this season

I'd expect all three to play at some stage this season, although at present it might be a wee bit early for Harry Souttar. He needs to get to at least 7 foot before he'll get in the team IMO.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...at present it might be a wee bit early for Harry Souttar. He needs to get to at least 7 foot before he'll get in the team IMO.

2/1 on making the new year derby imo.

Exactly before Xmas wee were amazing too watch any team will struggle when sell there best players.

Gonna have to pull you up on that one im afraid. That first half of last season was far from amazing. We were getting results however the performances left a lot to be desired

Gonna have to pull you up on that one im afraid. That first half of last season was far from amazing. We were getting results however the performances left a lot to be desired

Totally agree. We were far from great but we had a few players who could get us over the line in terms of goals. Last season's performances were pretty poor on the whole (apart from a few individual games).

Ok a mean wee went on a run scoring 4 goals for a while look a dnt no what fans a wld love to have days in the 80s when United were the team but unfortunately money in football these days wee just can't compete with that soon as wee have a great player and a bid comes in that's decent they are away wee are a selling club fact

Ok a mean wee went on a run scoring 4 goals for a while look a dnt no what fans a wld love to have days in the 80s when United were the team but unfortunately money in football these days wee just can't compete with that soon as wee have a great player and a bid comes in that's decent they are away wee are a selling club fact

Don't talk pish. We can't compete with Celtic but I expect us to compete with Inverness.

How talking pish who mentioned Inverness says won't compete with best teams I like Celtic and even in Europe if wee ever get there a even think if rangers come up next season wee won't compete with them

How talking pish who mentioned Inverness says won't compete with best teams I like Celtic and even in Europe if wee ever get there a even think if rangers come up next season wee won't compete with them

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

So does Jackie judging by this season. Hardly any width at all.

Spittal, Rodney, Dow, Connolly are all wide men, Erskine can fill the role, and I imagine Darko will be deployed there when not in the central AM / support striker role. JJ if he progresses.

Granted none of them are particularly wingers, but then again our AM 3 has never really been wingy focussed.

Dow and Erskine provide literally no width at all. The latter will never stay on the touchline and the former actually plays off the striker a fair bit. Spittal and Connolly are our only two proper wingers and Connolly is honking.

No pace either. Thankfully Paton is out for ages so we'll have a bit of movement in the centre - now for Rankin to be dropped.

Fair enough if you are only talking about us not competing in Europe or with Celtic, I should have merely criticised the banality of your point.

Archived